Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma (14786 Views)

"Re-Electing Buhari Will Perpetuate Suffering" - Bishop Chukwuma / How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Wizprodigy: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2016
What has church got to do with biafra? Is it not the same thing here in Nigeria? Do the muslims tolerate the christians? Mind you i have live in the North west for quite a long time and any mistake the christians does there is massive killings by the muslims but in the supposed East you have lived for quite a long time does these type of occurance happen so often?
kokoA:
I laugh when some people talk about Biafra. I've lived in the east for a good number of years. Those guys fight each other over anything and everything down to church level. You won't understand the fierce battle between catholics and Anglicans until to reside in the east, they don't tolerate each other at all and one begins to wonder if it's only in that part of the country that you have these two churches

1 Like

Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by dustydee: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2016
This is unnecessary.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by dom(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm. The bishop sounds really pained. Its uncalled for. People change churches everyday. Not a big deal.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by VISTIN(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:
I laugh when some people talk about Biafra. I've lived in the east for a good number of years. Those guys fight each other over anything and everything down to church level. You won't understand the fierce battle between catholics and Anglicans until to reside in the east, they don't tolerate each other at all and one begins to wonder if it's only in that part of the country that you have these two churches

Another Chronic Liar spotted.

You confined yourself to one rural village in d East and you say you laugh.

Tell us where you lived so we can be sure.

1 Like

Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Seun360(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2016
When we say Religion is nothing but a scam, dem no gree hear.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Goke7: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Priest should stay out of politics

I tire o, the way our priests are becoming partisan these days is quite worrying, its a silent dangerous trend that we are overlooking, from pastor bakare, father mbaka, father kukah, chukuma, oritsejafor e.t.c.

Am a fan of some of them but truth be told, its becoming dangerous and could lead to anarchy
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Etizz: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2016
Is the bishop a politician??
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Jackter101(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2016
bigtt76:
When he single handedly built a cathedral in his hometown.... he was faithful ko?

The Bishop said he never contributed a dime to the cathedral building
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by 1metre: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
luvinhubby:

Who is this one?
he is on point Bro...
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Patented: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Which one is real Anglican? What is it sef? The important things is whether na christian or not. God does not check your denomination before he answers you.

1 Like

Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by italo: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Priest should stay out of politics

Because priests are not full-fledged citizens with voter cards, abi?
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by sextutor(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm... Nwobodo wasn't a real Anglican and you didn't say it till he left the church. Bishop, why did you withhold the truth from him all these while? You should have made the prophesy long ago so he doesn't build any church or channel funds to any developmental purposes since he wasn't genuine.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Creamish(f): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Why is this Anglican Bishop so pained that he had to release a statement??

1 Like

Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by CaptainMarvel(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Creamish:
you‘re beautiful
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Kamxin(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Kamxin(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Creamish:

I think one soul is too much to be lost

Parable of lost sheep says this.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Kamxin(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Etizz:
Is the bishop a politician??

Maybe his advice is not good for governance or his job of shepherding his sheep does not include governance or he wasn't educated on governance in seminary or he is not bearing the full blunt of poor governance in this country.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Creamish(f): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kamxin:

I think one soul is too much to be lost

Parable of lost sheep says this.

So his move to the Catholic church now terms him "a LOST soul"?

1 Like

Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Royals1st: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Archbishop ... na wa for you ... you know say na APC dey rule now so you want him to stay with APC so that your pocket go dey full why u no advise am make he 4get APC AND PDP as u know say all of them no thief then wan go thief you make me laff ( Archbishop indeed )
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
luvinhubby:

Who is this one?

Guy, kokoA is saying the truth....

I lived in Enugu for some years and I witnessed the division between Catholics and Anglicans. I stopped taking Bishop chukwuma seriously after he was accused of adultry in 2001 by Prof Chinedu Nebo who was then an archdeacon in the cathedral of good shepherd, Enugu.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Kamxin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Creamish:

So his move to the Catholic church now terms him "a LOST soul"?

If it is my church it is,
but for Anglican, I am not sure but his response is indicative of that.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by kokoA(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
wisemany2k:

I lived in Enugu for some years and I witnessed the division between Catholics and Anglicans. I stopped taking Bishop chukwuma seriously after he was accused of adultry in 2001 by Prof Chinedu Nebo who was then an archdeacon in the cathedral of good shepherd, Enugu.
You can see I didn't mother to respond to those noise makers. I had my secondary education in Enugu for 6 good years and I have first hand knowledge about what I wrote.
Re: Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma by Kamxin(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
wisemany2k:

I lived in Enugu for some years and I witnessed the division between Catholics and Anglicans.

Division ke, from the story so far, I haven't seen any division. Where do you get the division from?

wisemany2k:

I stopped taking Bishop chukwuma seriously after he was accused of adultry in 2001 by Prof Chinedu Nebo who was then an archdeacon in the cathedral of good shepherd, Enugu.

Accused is not guilty until proven otherwise.
I think is not wise to throw stone from glass house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies / Osun Ushers In 2021 With Inter-Religious Prayer (Pictures) / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.