Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Can I Write Article For Your Blog Or Business? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can I Write Article For Your Blog Or Business? (429 Views)

Get Your Smartwatch For Personal Use Or Business / Create Android / How Do I Write Complex Mathematical Formulae? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Write Article For Your Blog Or Business? by gabsoft: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I want to write free blog post article for your blog or business. It's going to be about 500 words. You don't need to pay for it. If you like it, you can recommend me or give me more topics to write for a few cash. It's going to be a unique sample content for anyone who is interested.
So if you want to write a company profile, article for a blog or business, send your topic to my number 08180293036, number of words, niche and the audience(American or British) and the email to recieve the article. Only text please. It's first come first serve and 48 hours deadline.
Note: 1. I will not respond to anyone asking for sample. I already told you this would be your sample article. You can include your blog url if you want the article to match the style of content on your blog.
2. You don't need to publish it if you don't like it.
Enjoy your week...
Re: Can I Write Article For Your Blog Or Business? by gabsoft: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
I still write articles on a budget for bloggers. Pm me now.

(1) (Reply)

Bbz10 For Sale@n18k / Blackberry Z10 For Sale / In Need Of Gionee M2 Or M3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.