Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) (53737 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos / Dele Momodu Visits Linda Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Dele momodu had fun when he went to the celebrity blogger's house today...house ke? Mansion a beg.
There are photos of him playing tennis
And seems Linda is not only good at blogging...as she is the winning champ of the game.
And again that Linda jean sha.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAYFaZjw8rt/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Ishilove
Ijebabe
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by HungerBAD: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2016
First man to wear Native to play Table Tennis.

Only a Yoruba man can do this.

Meanwhile, still wondering what Momodu wants with Linda?

What is the English word for "AGBAAYA"? this goes to Uncle Momodu.

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Theanonymous9: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2016
You PLAYED tennis at her house and she IS the CURRENT champion? You both played it IN her house? Who was this guy's English Teacher? I demand to know!

Meanwhile, @OP

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Theanonymous9:
You PLAYED tennis at her house and she IS the CURRENT champion?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2016
More

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Adaowerri111: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2016
This Dele momodu looks to me like a spy, I like him though but he's been too much in the news lately

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by cruzita(f): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2016
I hope say no be sugar daddy alert !!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2016
More pictures

delemomoduovation

Despite her humongous success LINDA IKEJI remains her down to earth self and we chatted on virtually any topic...

HE SAID

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Destined2win: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Well I still don't get why Oga Dele is doing all these.

But one thing I know, I see Linda becoming even more powerful in this nation!

18 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Smartsyn(m): 5:17am On Jan 11, 2016
I now get it, Linda Ikeji and her mansion will be featured in the next edition of Ovation magazine.

Anyway, it's high time Linda started charging these tourist a fee for a tour on her mansion.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by tpiah2: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2016
picture of them lounging in the swimming pool or he was never there.

btw, is Linda Igbo? She and Dele resemble somehow.
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

all this nairalanders una wicked....
lalasticlala
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Lovexme(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Is he taking a tour round her house? This her 'mansion' has become the 8th wonder of the world o.

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2016
Theanonymous9:
You PLAYED tennis at her house and she IS the CURRENT champion? You both played it IN her house? Who was this guy's English Teacher? I demand to know!

Meanwhile, @OP
What's this one typing?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Forzap: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Mehn dis gal otumokpo na world class cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Elthugnificent(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Lol at that dude advertising aluminium on Dele Momodu facebook page.

29 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm..(in eedris abdulkarem's voice)Oga Dele Momodu nko, oko omoge!

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by ikedi94(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2016
linda linda.. Der are 2tinz involved..
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by nairagossip1: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2016
NAWA O
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2016
Na wa 4 dis man oo..na pics mk am go d house ni undecided..he wan dey allow small pikin seem am finish

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by iteleaye(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2016
So how this one wan take provide egg for the yam wey I suppose chop this morning....

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by looseweight: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Now, Linda needs to start thinking about marriage. Enough of all these visitations which bears no fruit..

Thank you
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
why will IRANU-LIKE things be flooding FP this bright morning?
I've posted reasonable things under family and education yet it's still waiting for FP like its waiting for America visa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by kirchofff(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Don't forget to post it here when she's giving him a head.........RUBBISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Tnot(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
@ Kirch, Abi when she become baby mama you mean
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by omooba969(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Bob Dee's addiction to spotlight is really amusing, I believe he could apply himself better in our society than wandering about...IMO. smiley

APC dey try sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Tnot(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
I never thought Linda said anything like "Uncle Dele, if you want the house, come am collect"
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by Shehucom(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2016
I wish she had an husband to play with

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by dammytosh: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2016
This kind crap on front page on a monday morn.
Re: Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) by html14java(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Just Negodu

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public / Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC / Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.