Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! (2493 Views)

What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by meezynetwork(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Nobody is doubting that Nigeria is not on a faulty foundation but then, this was not the foundation the British bequeath on us. We were the ones that dismantled that foundation by the 1st coup that destroyed regionalism/federalism and resource control. It's still going to be we that will correct and build the best foundation through good leadership. From your write up, you have not proffer a solution or are you saying things will keep getting bad till we do what? Maybe you can proffer a solution.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by flokii: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
*yawns
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by Babatundetinubu: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
I want the Ibos to disregard this OP... cheesy....kontinu to fight for Biafra... grin...we go see who go cry last last...wetin consine ME.... grin
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by sol2galay: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
phemmie06:

I don't know if truly you're from the east but every rational thinking Igbo man should meditate on this. Likewise the other tribes. That fellow or tribe you're fighting for what type of life are the leader of the tribe what types of life is he living. Has he contributed any good thing in your life or your clan at large.

Bro am a true Igbo son and I think igbo before others,i don't fight for Buhari neither am I fighting for GEJ but I have to be rational in my reasoning. I shall Ndiigbo heading to political oblivion when we adopted GEJ as our political son in 2011,i cried my eyes out telling everybody that care that we ve mortgaged our political future with a porridge of yam and nobody listen d to me. Assuming we prayed politics with rational mind rather than politics of timidity nothing will stop a true Igbo son from being being nigeria president in 2015. fast forward to 2016..we re lost in political circle owing to our myopic instinct. Can imaging how the most popular ethnic group is wailing around like an orphan instead of us to be deciding how our common feast will be shared. I weep for my people and I weep more for igbo youths. let get since because it's not too expensive. otu mpkuru okwu zuru onye ma'ala ihe. ka emesie nu.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by PreyingMantis(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
meezynetwork:
Nobody is doubting that Nigeria is not on a faulty foundation but then, this was not the foundation the British bequeath on us. We were the ones that dismantled that foundation by the 1st coup that destroyed regionalism/federalism and resource control. It's still going to be we that will correct and build the best foundation through good leadership. From your write up, you have not proffer a solution or are you saying things will keep getting bad till we do what? Maybe you can proffer a solution.
You need to read and comprehend... I said the only solution and way forward is for us to come to the roundtable and GENUINELY discuss our corporate existence. Anything aside from that will amount to running round in circles. Nothing gets done and Nigeria never gets better and never will.

The truth of the matter remains that your northern masters that you serve and worship do not want a change in the status quo. You can choose to accept this as a fact, you can also continue living in delusion and hoping against hope. Nigeria would rather go up in flames than the status quo to be renegotiated. The Northern Oligarchy and Hegemony would have none of that.

Bottomline: It is a journey in futility to continue hoping for a better Nigeria. It will never happen. Nigeria as it is now, is living on borrowed time. Nigeria cannot tarry beyond the end of crude oil.
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by great664(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
nenergy:

You're a funny guy o! You go about pasting this everywhere? grin

Yes o, its means they notice me from Millions.

By the way I don't blive in Politics but good governance for my children children cuz they will always be a Nigerian except the country divide sha.

Like i said in the other thread, they claim one Nigeria but in South, East and West JAMB cut off is Min 180 while in North its Max is 150, are we one Nigeria?

fuc.k APC and PDP are they not the same polithievecians?

#AskYourself
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by PreyingMantis(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
sol2galay:
Bro am a true Igbo son and I think igbo before others,i don't fight for Buhari neither am I fighting for GEJ but I have to be rational in my reasoning. I shall Ndiigbo heading to political oblivion when we adopted GEJ as our political son in 2011,i cried my eyes out telling everybody that care that we ve mortgaged our political future with a porridge of yam and nobody listen d to me. Assuming we prayed politics with rational mind rather than politics of timidity nothing will stop a true Igbo son from being being nigeria president in 2015. fast forward to 2016..we re lost in political circle owing to our myopic instinct. Can imaging how the most popular ethnic group is wailing around like an orphan instead of us to be deciding how our common feast will be shared. I weep for my people and I weep more for igbo youths. let get since because it's not too expensive. otu mpkuru okwu zuru onye ma'ala ihe. ka emesie nu.
You don't have sense and you're so carried away by propaganda, falsehood and half-truths. The only way an Igbo man can ever become president in Nigeria is through the Jonathan way... Divine providence. The average Yoruba and Northerners would NEVER vote an Igbo man as president. They would rather vote someone from Sao Tome than allow an Igbo man get in there. It's the bitter truth and it has to sink into your skull
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by sol2galay: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
PreyingMantis:
You don't have sense and you're so carried away by propaganda, falsehood and half-truths. The only way an Igbo man can ever become president in Nigeria is through the Jonathan way... Divine providence. The average Yoruba and Northerners would NEVER vote an Igbo man as president. They would rather vote someone from Sao Tome than allow an Igbo man get in there. It's the bitter truth and it has to sink into your skull

I don't think Yoruba,hausa/fulani hate us as much as Ijaw people,thats why GEJ duped us by promises of second niger bridge from when he was acting president just to garner our vote. to tell u the truth u hardly believe, the Yoruba,hausa/fulani u think are ur problem can easily vote for an igboman in an election to compare an ijaw man who will rather evoke the spirit of Idi Amin of Uganda to rule them instead of an igboman.
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by PreyingMantis(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
sol2galay:
I don't think Yoruba,hausa/fulani hate us as much as Ijaw people,thats why GEJ duped us by promises of second niger bridge from when he was acting president just to garner our vote. to tell u the truth u hardly believe, the Yoruba,hausa/fulani u think are ur problem can easily vote for an igboman in an election to compare an ijaw man who will rather evoke the spirit of Idi Amin of Uganda to rule them instead of an igboman.
Talk of Second Niger Bridge didn't start with Jonathan and will not end with Buhari. I dont care about Ijaw votes. Their population cannot win you a Presidential election. Minority votes hardly count so I don't worry about them. I worry about those who openly shown their hatred for anything Igbo. I will say it again, the Igbo man can NEVER be president in Nigeria unless by divine intervention. Those whose votes make the difference don't want it and will NEVER allow it.

Jonathan was frustrated in office and eventually pushed out of office. Do you know why? Because he was perceived to be an Igbo man.
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by Olabestonic001(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
PreyingMantis:
You need to read and comprehend... I said the only solution and way forward is for us to come to the roundtable and GENUINELY discuss our corporate existence. Anything aside from that will amount to running round in circles. Nothing gets done and Nigeria never gets better and never will.

The truth of the matter remains that your northern masters that you serve and worship do not want a change in the status quo. You can choose to accept this as a fact, you can also continue living in delusion and hoping against hope. Nigeria would rather go up in flames than the status quo to be renegotiated. The Northern Oligarchy and Hegemony would have none of that.

Bottomline: It is a journey in futility to continue hoping for a better Nigeria. It will never happen. Nigeria as it is now, is living on borrowed time. Nigeria cannot tarry beyond the end of crude oil.

Lets tackle it this way: Lets start preaching what the Hausa/Fulani tribes stands to gain from True Federalism. When Yoruba's shouted to the high heavens between 1993-2015, it seems to all other regions that they were on their own. When Niger Delta started Resource Control agitation from 1998-2010, we look the other ways because it does not concern us that much. Now, Igbo's have joined the agitation for restructuring of the country and rather they market it "intelligently", that fool Kanu Nnamdi turned it to ethnic bashing rather than see that SW, SS, NC and them are on the same page of restructuring. And the fact of the time he chose to horn it; immediately his region lost from the political equation and their pronounced hatred for PMB made a region with 21% of Nigeria population (Yoruba's) to side with PMB, a son of another tribe with 21%(Hausa/Fulani) against Ndigbo 18% (i.e at least 42% vs 18%). I just believe until Ndigbo and Yoruba mend fences, both CAN NEVER see Nigeria Restructured.
Restructuring is the way and it will be far nicer if we can convince Hausa/Fulani that their interest is even more than protected in the event of restructuring.
Yoruba, lets drop our onslaught on Ndigbo and forgive their error of self-aggrandizement,
Ndigbo, lets drop our toga of paranoia and onslaught on the "ewedu-eating" Yoruba and their "hypocrisy",
Lets leave the "born-throway" Hausa/Fulani alone,
Lets do an introspection and solve these societal manace affective us all by Restructuring Nigeria.
Re: Wake Up Call For The South East Region!! by ril19(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
OP is right. But I swear this applies to all Nigerian masses because they like to worship the very people who stabs them continually. still SMH for the nigerian masses because we're in one hell of a one chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: MASSOB Threatens To Make Nigeria Ungovernable / Breaking: Niger Delta Militants Blow Up Chevron Valve Platform In Warri / Directors/owners Of Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria As Revealed By This Day:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.