Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lets Pray For A Waec Candidate Dat Keep Writing Waec Back To Back - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Pray For A Waec Candidate Dat Keep Writing Waec Back To Back (633 Views)

HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Pray For A Waec Candidate Dat Keep Writing Waec Back To Back by rollydee(m): 2:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Do you remember CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE?

The guy that always write W.A.E.C every year, his name is always written on all W.A.E.C question papers every year, I have known him writing W.A.E.C since I was aware of W.A.E.C even to the time of my first attempt.

Please you all should not forget to put CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE in your prayers oooo.

That brother must pass WAEC this 2016. Enough is Enough
Also pray fervently for all that will be making attempt for the first time this year to have excellent result once.

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Graduates From Open University With 1st Class In Theology / What Is The Real Meaning Of Op?? / Almost No One Could Solve This Question, How Able Are You To Outsmart The Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.