Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

I'll Deal With My Weakness In Anger Management This Year' - Foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Deal With My Weakness In Anger Management This Year' - Foluke Daramola (420 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Deal With My Weakness In Anger Management This Year' - Foluke Daramola by yusaze: 4:50am On Jan 11, 2016
In her new year resolution, actress Foluke Daramola-Salako said her aim this year among other things is to deal the with spirit of anger in her. According to her

"My new year resolution is to finish all my unfinished projects and deal with my weakness in anger management and to spend more time on my newest baby -my talk show "The morning After" and work on my foundation (PARA) Passion Against Rape and Abuse in Africa."

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/ill-deal-with-my-weakness-in-anger-management-foluke-daramola.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

Re: I'll Deal With My Weakness In Anger Management This Year' - Foluke Daramola by yusaze: 4:50am On Jan 11, 2016
okay ooo
Re: I'll Deal With My Weakness In Anger Management This Year' - Foluke Daramola by talk2omon(f): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2016
May God help you achieve these.

(1) (Reply)

More Twists To The Kenya-nigeria Fight #nigeriansownthestage / Top 10 Practical Business Minds In Nigerian Entertainment! / Ever Seen A G-wagon Casket? One Was Spotted In Anambra State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.