Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do You Need Someone To Help You And Get A Car Of Your Choice For Cotonuo? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need Someone To Help You And Get A Car Of Your Choice For Cotonuo? (1801 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Help You And Get A Car Of Your Choice For Cotonuo? by Tadeus(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
That is my job, I help people buy car(s) from cotonou and take it down to their various home in good condition. if you need a car from cotonuo and looking for someone to help you buy the car and take it down to your dooor steps, do not hesitate to reach me,

Belows are my contact:::::

email::::: mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

mobile phone number::::::08035142036
Re: Do You Need Someone To Help You And Get A Car Of Your Choice For Cotonuo? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
Can you help me get a very good car at N280,000 from Cotonou?  I am in Ibadan.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Help You And Get A Car Of Your Choice For Cotonuo? by 190: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
i need an auto yaris
from contonu
must be auto.
killing AC,colour silver or black
im in abuja

let me know asap
Re: Do You Need Someone To Help You And Get A Car Of Your Choice For Cotonuo? by thegame(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
i so hate when this happens. u claim u help deal in coutonou cars and here u are u havent replied to people making enquiries. gues u havent been on nairaland for more than a month. sori to say. was just vexed.
in case u show up, i need a 2001 accord or camry, what can u do for me?
tadeus or anyone pls,

(1) (Reply)

Silk Mitsubishi Sigma Adorable 800k Negotiable / Advise Needed! Am Buying An Alfa Romeo 146 / 2009 Toyota Corolla S For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.