Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments (38083 Views)

The Difference Between An American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / The Difference Between An American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by ugotuf(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
2best:
I think we Nigerians are officially the most funniest people on earth. We always find a way to make a joke of any situation. Am certain some Nigerians will still say something funny after missing the rapture. Lol
By then all the mockery, comedy, funny jokes and flattery would seize because everyone left behind would mourn and wail eternally without consolation, even the best jesters.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Deejay1000(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
tgmservice:
Like if this is not funny

bad belle is always allowed
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by 2best(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Timoleon:

surely....u might hear a comment like 'finaly that my useless wife don follow rapture go.....time to deal with those olosho babes'
Ʊ® dam so funny... lol
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Kam0007: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
WE ARE SPECIAL, AND I MEAN IN A VERY GOOD WAY!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Kam0007: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
WE ARE SPECIAL, AND I MEAN IN A VERY GOOD WAY!
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Adokaterna(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nigerians answer question by insults, mannerly we are lacking folkways.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by mondee02(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
calliope:
how una life be, Is it beta off Dan theirs....... Lubbish undecided
Hypocrites
Thanks for the question, thats nigerians with hypocracy.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol nah so oh ...
Hehehe so its only nipples u saw in that whole convo
Rollar nah so u bad reach abi ...
Babe na so your nȋ̝̊pples dey shack me for head oh. Weapons of man's destruction cheesy
S'up? cool
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Vikky014(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
OLD JOKE cool
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by ajoshuay(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is true talk
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by SHAIBULIAR: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
CallMeBIRA:
Maded?
yes,MADED tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
We have culture. Forget about British. The earlier you know we are better than them the best for you.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by preciousMI1(f): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=Onyenna post=41870943][/quote] lmao.... noted
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by BUAR(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
End time facebook post
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by mynameisfaith(f): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bdemmy:

BRITISH FACEBOOK POST:
------------------------
ANGELA GRANT: - I love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him. But I have recently been finding myself attracted to his younger brother, what should I do folks?

COMMENTS:

William Hale: I think you need to talk to your husband about it because marriage is all about communication.

Vanessa Drinkwater: Oh dear! I have been in your shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.

Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother…oh and don’t forget to watch Oprah later…*huggz hun*
---------------------------
NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST

RAMAOTU IDEMUDIA: I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please.

COMMENTS
Titilayo Kurukere: Ashawo !…no wonder you can’t even give the poor man a son…so so daughters *mtcheew*

Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, your brother in-law ke

Amaka Ede: You are v disgrace to your family and all women. JEZEBEL!

Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute. I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please add me so that I can take care of you when my containers arrive from high and low seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life!

Mohamadu Bello: This is all Buhari's fault

Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE MAD...IT IS JONATHAN's FAULT…YOU HE-GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am toking to you sef…..ILLITERATE!

Mr Smith (Confused Briton on the friends list): Huh?

Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU strike been called off?

Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…thou shall not look at ya husband’s brothers with lust. Repent my sister.

Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u

Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the man that decided to put ring on ya finger….there are plenty good women around but he decided to choose you…useless ojukokoro.

Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to London?….I need someone to bring me some crayfish, its urgent.

Captain Morufu Ikechukwu-Hassan: Auction!! Auction! Auction! Customs impounded vehicles @ reasonable prices. Inbox me for more details.

Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this crinkun crankun will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do…. I don’t of the marriage.

Hahahahaha
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rollar:

Babe na so your nȋ̝̊pples dey shack me for head oh. Weapons of man's destruction cheesy
S'up? cool
shocked angry
Abeg forget that wan nah for my pikin only grin
How u dey
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by adellam16(f): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bdemmy:

BRITISH FACEBOOK POST:
------------------------
ANGELA GRANT: - I love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him. But I have recently been finding myself attracted to his younger brother, what should I do folks?

COMMENTS:

William Hale: I think you need to talk to your husband about it because marriage is all about communication.

Vanessa Drinkwater: Oh dear! I have been in your shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.

Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother…oh and don’t forget to watch Oprah later…*huggz hun*
---------------------------
NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST

RAMAOTU IDEMUDIA: I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please.

COMMENTS
Titilayo Kurukere: Ashawo !…no wonder you can’t even give the poor man a son…so so daughters *mtcheew*

Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, your brother in-law ke

Amaka Ede: You are v disgrace to your family and all women. JEZEBEL!

Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute. I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please add me so that I can take care of you when my containers arrive from high and low seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life!

Mohamadu Bello: This is all Buhari's fault

Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE MAD...IT IS JONATHAN's FAULT…YOU HE-GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am toking to you sef…..ILLITERATE!

Mr Smith (Confused Briton on the friends list): Huh?

Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU strike been called off?

Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…thou shall not look at ya husband’s brothers with lust. Repent my sister.

Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u

Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the man that decided to put ring on ya finger….there are plenty good women around but he decided to choose you…useless ojukokoro.

Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to London?….I need someone to bring me some crayfish, its urgent.

Captain Morufu Ikechukwu-Hassan: Auction!! Auction! Auction! Customs impounded vehicles @ reasonable prices. Inbox me for more details.

Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this crinkun crankun will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do…. I don’t of the marriage.
I love the patrick responses
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by poshestmina(f): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
You made my day cheesy cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
StrawberryCream:

shocked angry
Abeg forget that wan nah for my pikin only grin
How u dey
But there is love in sharing nau. You don't want baby to grow up to be selfish, do you? grin
How ur side? wink
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Babe2sure(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
dmcdad:

As in ehn... Forget oooo. Naija na the sweetest country to be in aswear!

As per great sense of humour, I agree. We make fun out of everything.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by dmcdad: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Babe2sure:

As per great sense of humour, I agree. We make fun out of everything.
True that.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Dmayor7(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Drabeey:
This is what happened when God said. let there be light. a typical difference between light and darkness, white and black.

Taa!

Who said the whites are superior to us?

You are just ignorant if you think so...

read SOME HISTORICAL FACTS ABOUT AFRICA

also..

read FACTS I BET YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT AFRICA

and you will surely have a different perspective.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rollar:

But there is love in sharing nau. You don't want baby to grow up to be selfish, do you? grin
How ur side? wink
Just dry small boring day
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by caprini1: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op....you forgot to add those comments that sells custom auction vehicles on every post they see on Facebook.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Just dry small boring day
Heyah, pele. Monday is usually the worst day of the week. Thank God for tuesday tho.
Has anybody ever told you you kinda look like the grin smiley? grin
Maybe its the structure of your face tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rollar:

Heyah, pele. Monday is usually the worst day of the week. Thank God for tuesday tho.
Has anybody ever told you you kinda look like the grin smiley? grin
Maybe its the structure of your face tongue
But im nt smiling .. undecided who is grin . Dat danfo guy? shocked
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by favourlove1: 5:48am On Jan 12, 2016
utenwuson:
yes cos we re Africans and our feelings should be different from those white folks who s got no culture or tradition! more importantly we re NIGERIANs
so cuz ur africans that warrants you to answer a question out of context? Simple , what do I do? N ya all judging her. Does that solve the problem at hand? No wonder life expectancy in nija is short cuz these r d bull crap nigerians deal with.
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

But im nt smiling .. undecided who is grin . Dat danfo guy? shocked
Yeah but each time I see/use that smiley, it reminds me of you. Iono, maybe cuz you showed a glimpse of your teeth and if you were to show ur 32, you'd be indistinguishable from it grin
You and this ur danfo conductor fantasy, e never do you? undecided
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by utenwuson: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2016
favourlove1:
so cuz ur africans that warrants you to answer a question out of context? Simple , what do I do? N ya all judging her. Does that solve the problem at hand? No wonder life expectancy in nija is short cuz these r d bull crap nigerians deal with.
Africans (Nigerians) don't even expect u to. nurse such feeling in d 1st place! it's a total Taboo" ask d Idoma culture!

Ok lemme. say smtin. similar! An ageing white woman wen in search of a new young wife for her OWN husband simply because she felt she s no longer sexy enough to mk her husband happy n d man happiness is her joy!

u as an African lady pls in ur right sense, can. u do this? be sincere! d earlier we admit being a tru africans d better n easier 4 all us!
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah but each time I see/use that smiley, it reminds me of you. Iono, maybe cuz you showed a glimpse of your teeth and if you were to show ur 32, you'd be indistinguishable from it grin
You and this ur danfo conductor fantasy, e never do you? undecided
Lol .. No oh theres money in that business im all about my coins hun grin
But i wasnt smiling oh .. Thats my wheres my money face ... angry when i go to bank dats how i look at them hehehe
Wts popping anyway ..
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol .. No oh theres money in that business im all about my coins hun grin
But i wasnt smiling oh .. Thats my wheres my money face ... angry when i go to bank dats how i look at them hehehe
Wts popping anyway ..
Hian, this girl you go like money oh. Na ur type dey push man enter armed robbery tongue It is well.
Nuthin much, just lying in bed nυde, thinking bout chu grin
Re: The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:

Hian, this girl you go like money oh. Na ur type dey push man enter armed robbery tongue It is well.
Nuthin much, just lying in bed nυde, thinking bout chu grin
Arm robbery ke no no no
Honest work oh jail is real shocked
Yes who no like money ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can Only Find These Cards In Nigeria ??? ( Photos) / Most Used Memes On Nairaland / See What Julius Agwu Tweeted About 2015 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.