Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 (462 Views)

Adele's Songs / Woman Texts Adele's 'hello' Lyrics To Her Ex - And He Totally Falls For It! / Help!!!!!!!!! Adele Has Killed Me Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 by Gozipa(f): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Tickets to see Adele perform in the UK are being sold for almost £2,000 - despite the singer leading the way in the crackdown against touts.
Ticketmaster, who is helping the performer in her fight against the resale of tickets, is still promoting them online even though they admit fans buying them could be refused entry.
Adele, who is set to perform a 15-week concert tour of Britain, Ireland and Europe in February and March next year, has introduced stringent measures to tackle secondary ticket sales.
The original buyer's name is printed on the ticket and fans have been warned that identification will be required upon entry.
Read More
http://gossipersnews..com.ng/2016/01/touts-cash-in-on-adeles-tour-with.html

1 Share

Re: Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Chei who will buy the ticket for me
Re: Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 by cappyLEE200(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2016
coolIf i carry u go Ikeja my guy u go like Lagos o
Re: Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 by ril19(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Shebi na just to hear one woman sing?

it's amazing what the world is so eagerly chasing after. sad
Re: Touts Cash In On Adele's Tour With Tickets Being Sold For Almost £2,000 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2016
£200 n stadium or wherever go full remain...hw wld dis black nation get der nw

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Chances Of Getting A Good Record Deal? / Photos: Who Is The Best Indigenous Artist / Female Voice Over Needed With A Good ENGLISH Diction To Be Paid N350k If Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.