Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Worrying About Looks!! Best Cosmetic Surgery Can Make You Look Beautiful. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worrying About Looks!! Best Cosmetic Surgery Can Make You Look Beautiful. (533 Views)

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying ! / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worrying About Looks!! Best Cosmetic Surgery Can Make You Look Beautiful. by ayubasad(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Cosmetic Surgery is a medical procedure used to repair & restructure unusual body parts damaged by injury or as an enhancement purpose. Today these treatments are usually done to correct a physical abnormality or to enhance an otherwise normal physical feature and thus improve appearance.
Reasons for Cosmetic Surgery
• Accidents
• Birth marks or deformity
• Cancer
• Weight loss
• Self-esteem or Self-Image
• Hair removals
• Remove scarring
• Relax facial muscles
• Skin deformities
• Defected body parts
• Treating Aging Skin
• Removing fat
• After Pregnancy
Various Cosmetic Surgeries available The Face
• Botox™/Wrinkle Treatment
• Chemical Peel
• Cheek Lift
• Chin Surgery
• Dermabrasion
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
• Eyebrow/Forehead Rejuvenation (Brow Lift)
• Facial Contouring
• Face-lift /Facial Wrinkles/Facial Fillers
• Laser Resurfacing
• Laser Hair Removal
• Neck Lift and Neck Liposuction
• Otoplasty (Ears correction)
• Rhinoplasty (Nose corrections)
• Skin Problems (Blemishes, Scar Revisions, , Spider Veins, Tattoo Removal)

The Body
• Abdomen Reduction/Tummy Tuck/Mommy makeover
• Arm Lift/Inner Thigh Lift
• Body Liposuction/Circumferential Body Lift
• Breast Augmentation/Breast Lift/Breast Reduction
• Buttock Lift (Belt Lipectomy)
• Laser Hair Removal
• Fat Transfer

Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
The physical benefits:
• Happy feeling of achieving a desired body shape
• Deformities can be easily corrected
• Healthy Movement and function of certain body parts
• Body appears new and more attractive

The emotional benefits:
• Self-confidence is regained
• Increased self-esteem
• Rejuvenated Body
• Helps in restoring daily activities

Some Risks
• Anesthesiareactions
• blood clots
• Incision Infection
• Fluid leakage internally
• Bleeding
• Skin breakdown
• Nerve injury

However deciding for a Cosmetic Surgery can be a difficult task. The most important part is where and from whom you want your surgery to be performed. Before you start searching, consult us, as we are Travcure Medical Tourism consultants, known to be the leaders in Medical tourism in India and will surely help you find the best cosmetic surgery package. You can reach us through call, email or just by posting an enquiry on our website.
Get in touch with us!!!!
Email: info@travcure.com
Phone: +918600044116
Click HERE to visit our website for more information - https://travcure.com/cosmetic-surgery-india/

Re: Worrying About Looks!! Best Cosmetic Surgery Can Make You Look Beautiful. by smoolyl: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Yes. Cosmetic surgeries can improve the way you look. I underwent a breast augmentation ( http://www.mcleanclinic.com/surgical-procedures/breast/breast-augmentation-surgery/ ) from Mississauga, and the results were amazing. I used to have a lean posture and all of my friends used to tease me for that. My breasts were very small before the augmentation and the surgery has helped me a lot. Now, I look better and am very happy with the result.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Drinking Garri For Now To Prevent Lassa Fever- Medical Experts Caution / Wondering what functional gift you can give on Valentine's Day! / Http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.