Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Onion Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onion Business (315 Views)

Hungry Man Sent To Prison For Stealing N20 Onion / Onion Seller To Hang For Robbery In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onion Business by Crane22: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello my follow nairalander.This to inform all those who are interested in onion business(buying in bags)that this is the perfect period(according to me)to start up such business.so if you are interested you can contact me at cranefriday@naij.com pls i will be acting as a supplier to any serious person that is ready to do the business tanks

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed!! Switzerland Sending Another $300m Abacha Loot Back To Nigeria / Research Shows Higher Rate Of Happiness Among Non-users Of Facebook / There Was No Missing Budget,but Stolen Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.