Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigeria Youth! Think Twice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youth! Think Twice. (260 Views)

Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / Nigerian Youth, Think About This. / Top 10 Problem Facing Nigeria Youth 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth! Think Twice. by tolulope2021(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2016
I begin to wonder why some wailers (pdp) have started casting aspersions on this present administration.

January 1st 2012 GEJ said he has removed fuel subsidy and that fuel will begin to sell for #140 per litre and after several days of #occupyNigeria we were able to agree at #97 per litre and dat govt promised heaven and earth, yet nothing to show for it with their scammed sure P programme.

This present govt have removed fuel subsidy and I was able to buy fuel at #87 per litre yesterday. Who is deceiving who? You can't fool all the people all the time.

If collecting our looted funds means to ruled by a tyrant then I want to be riled by PMB

if convicting our corrupt politicians and sending them to jail is to be ruled by a dictator, then I want to be ruled by PMB.

$2.1billions arms fund just shared by some group of pple and some Nigeria youth will still come to fbk and defend the last administration, then I pity your future when they have manipulated the constitution not to suit the youth any longer. The youth of Nigeria should think twice. I challenged the wailing Wailers to a debate. #supportPMB

Tolulope Alex
Re: Nigeria Youth! Think Twice. by talktonase(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Boo boo i wail ooh, sorry i hail oh!
Re: Nigeria Youth! Think Twice. by mysteriousman(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Callmekenny Entertainment Blog / 2016 Budget Not Missing / Court Orders Tompolo’s Arrest Over N13bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.