Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Time And Financial Freedom The 1000mom Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Time And Financial Freedom The 1000mom Way (482 Views)

Great Business Tips To Financial Freedom Here / 10 Beliefs And Financial Decisions That Keep You Broke / 1000mom Earning 1million Naira Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time And Financial Freedom The 1000mom Way by kemisolanymat: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2016
1000 mom Academy

1000 mom is a community created to help mom looking to gain time freedom and financial freedom by kick starting their home business.

We decided to embark on this project to help 1000 moms earn 1million Naira monthly through a simple home business model. We want to turn our monthly expenses into monthly income.

The 1000 mum website is a wealth of relevant information for the mom who is overwhelmed but wants to gain time freedom and financial freedom. She also want to manifest her God given dreams around a life she love, her family whilst building her empire and still honoring God in the process

Juggling home and work can definitely take its toll on mothers and I decided to create this website for women just like me so we can together take charge of our personal development, financial freedom and home life to make it a purpose fulfilled life.

MY NAME IS KEMISOLA AJETUNMOBI
My goal is to share with you, tried and testing strategies to help you be the best in everything you are called to be.
I am passionate about helping mums who have young children that are stressed out and overwhelmed with juggling work/business and family to help them start an home business which afford them the opportunity to be present while raising their kids and achieve a better managed family life and also gain utmost time and financial freedom.
I offer tools, tips and strategies based on my personal experience, other mums’ experiences and ongoing research on various aspects of a home based business mom.
The strategies and tools I provide will be of great valuable no matter how many children you have or how crazy is your schedule.
After working with me, YOU will begin to enjoy less stressful and happier life couple with time freedom and financial freeom.

About Me
I came across network marketing some 15years ago, I was still a student then and I didnt take it serious and I believe I was not cut out for this kind of business even though I saw the potential earning capacity of a network marketing business. I was priviledge to know some 6 ,7 figure earner but I didnt just see myself doing it. Most times I tried but I couldnt just wrap my head around it.

2014 the game changer
Fast forward to 2014, I was working in the aviation for the past 10yrsm building a career and married with a son. I though I had it all going for me until I have to be out of my home for 5 days in a week and traveling out of base every week, then it dawn on me I need to do better and the money was coming in as expected.

I decided to start some side business but it still cant help solve my problem as it further separated me from my family.

I sat down in my office one afternoon and I begin to pencil down possible business that I can run from home and I pencil down network marketing and internet marketing.

I started researching online and I got the confidence I needed to make up my mind to take the challenge of a network marketing business model.

Today
1 year after, I now live a happier life I have gained time and financial freedom. Most important I earn in 6 figure closing up on 7 figure soon. I stay at home working 2 hours a day and having to leave my home once in a week for business related meeting.

I am raising my kids myself, experiencing every moment together, building memories while am still building my business empire.

I am happy I am truly enjoying residual income, building an international business which I will pass on to my daughter when she is 18yrs and be able to retire to any beach of the world.
I can afford to give my kids the luxury or lifestyle I dream for them.
I have the oportunity to help a lot of women achieve their dream by exposing them to the network marketing business. I have the opportunity to train and stand on stages to help empower women.

Our team is one of the deepest and stongest business our company. I have been the No 2 earner in our company close to a year now.

How I did it
Immediately I started my business, I decided I dont want to start moving around to hold meeting as I want to stay at home to raise my kids, I took to online tools.

I had great help from friends I met online all over Nigeria and the world at large, some many info online to tap into even though I have to pay for some of it, I got to know about attraction marketing and hat was how my online recruiting started,

we were able to add average of 10 partners to our team weekly
started building an international business
doing more training online and equipping our team with the click of a botton.
Above all we did a lot of self development and personal improvement.
Our watch word is the size of your paycheck is determined by the number of people you empowered
we became a community of women helping women.

We embarked on the 1000 mom journey. To help 1000 mom earn a million naira monthly.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Stops Forex Sale To Bureau De Change Operators / 1 Dollar Now N300, How Did We Get Here? (pic) / FCMB Unveils E-invoicing Solution For Smes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.