Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) (26732 Views)

Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Policeman, Three Others Arrested For Lagos Oil Bunkering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by yommyuk: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
odeku457:
Yahoo + Sars

Suspicious combination undecided
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Dijaga(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Motherfucker.......u wanna slit of my stomach with laughter.. grin grin grin
Smartsyn:
It's a pity..

So he shot two persons, and they opened his brain to see what he was thinking?

Like I said, it's a pity.
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by joe4christ(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mark myb word, this is not gonna be the end of this fight, as matter of fact, it's just the beginning, this is a fight between different fraternity, and revenge is on the way...

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Islie: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
am very sure those SARS will soon strike back deadly on those cults or gangster....
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by jagbajantus: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
My people, I smell a fish here.
When it looks like a fish and smells like a fish ....... oh yes, it is a rotten fish.

It sounds like this unfortunate police corporal has something going on that was way, way above his small head. And nobody knows what exactly.
New Camry, New Baby, A Mistress and a Girlfriend, and Baby Mama saga, and all that. He is meeting with and talking to known criminals and trying to save fraudsters. There is just too much stuff going on here people. It is very clear to me that what happened was not an accident.
This man either crossed somebody or pissed someone off and so they decided to take him out. Too bad. It is justice in the jungle.
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by opwa4us(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Did someone call those boys killed promising youth? I guess I heard the wrong statement. They blocked road begging for money and got violent. U better use a different name
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Toosure70: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is super story..
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who will you arrest, the policeman died carelessly, power of gun.
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Goridoe(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Whobedatte:
[b][size=14pt]LIES. OPEY is a friend to the Yahoo boy who came from lekki. He came to ile epo to see his friends there. He even gave them money too. After that, OPEYS FRIENDS he was seeing his friends off but unknown to them he took him to ile- pako ( a mini football ground) where other guys saw him and requested for money from OPEYS friend. The yahoo boy. Because ile pako is a well known ground for touts and criminal hideout
The SARS saw him , the yahoo guy , whom might have being on their track for sometimes now, shot him, his friend OPEY and one other person
The other psn died immediately, opey died on his way to epo general hospital and the yahoo boy s still recievibg treatment at ile epo hospital. He was shot on d chest. Intact I was surprised to pe3p and see him still gesticulating w nurses on sick bed ystday

The cause of the death of the police s still unknown som e say h shot himself too
Opey s a twin, his twin brother died a yr ago. His father died 3 weeks ago too
I was there yesterday at ile epo hospital, fully crowded with people[/size][/b]
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Spydamannn(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Most Sars officers are not sane at all...Fetish,drunks,drug addicts,trigger happy and very very shady

You don't want to have issues with them at all

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by obontami: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
too fcccking long breh

I can't read it angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / 9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / SARS Officials Burst Criminal Syndicates In Makurdi,Recover Weapons(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.