Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,596 members, 7,865,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Re-election Acceptance Speech By Gov. Seriake Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-election Acceptance Speech By Gov. Seriake Dickson (546 Views)

Seriake Dickson Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-election Acceptance Speech By Gov. Seriake Dickson by nkiruhomann(f): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2016
"My good people of Bayelsa State,
"I am extremely humbled tonight on the valiant efforts you made to revalidate the mandate you gave me four years ago. With all manner of forces arrayed against us not least the utter desperation of our political opponents, community after community led by women and youth stood gallantly to defend the sanctity of their vote and to resist the efforts of hoodlums who style themselves as "militants" to undermine the democratic process......'' -Gov. Seriake Dickson

To be the first to know about all these, keep touch with us at http://nkiruhomann.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/nkiruhomann07/

Cheers,

Nkiru Homann

Re: Re-election Acceptance Speech By Gov. Seriake Dickson by Dukeratata: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2016
You are highly welcome my able Governor
Re: Re-election Acceptance Speech By Gov. Seriake Dickson by merry02(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2016
BAYELSA 2016 ELECTION UPDATES: FINAL RESULTS!

As the results of Southern Ijaw election is being declared with PDP having over 23,000 votes and APC with less than 11,000 votes, it is crystal clear that PDP has won the Governorship election in Bayelsa state.

This victory is dedicated to Goodluck Jonathan and an assurance that PDP will return in 2019 if they get themselves together and field very good candidates with good manifestoes.

As for the dissatisfied AFCEEE goons who won't accept the outcome of a free and fair election, YOU ARE AT LIBERTY TO GO TO COURT.

Congratulations to Dickson
Congratulations to PDP
Congratulations to the no nonsense people of Bayelsa

#NAGODWIN

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Commissions Lokoja Mega Terminal / INEC Shuffle Recs, Moves Gesila Khan From Rivers To Cross River / Epileptic Power Supply: Ministry Official Frustrates Nigeria's Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.