Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Hello Nlders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hello Nlders (766 Views)

Hello Nairalanders What Feasible Business Can I Start With #250k / Hello House, Please My Younger Sister Got A Job With Multichoice Dstv As A Call / #urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nlders by Biodunkuye(f): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Pls I need directions urgently. Ow do I get to ds address from Ikeja.Herbert Macaulay road,off Spencer, alagomeji,yaba.
Re: Hello Nlders by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Biodunkuye:
Pls I need directions urgently. Ow do I get to ds address from Ikeja.Herbert Macaulay road,off Spencer, alagomeji,yaba.

this is end time address, I'm smelling GNLD address. send the invitation you received and let's help you out before you waste your stipend
Re: Hello Nlders by govman4: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Biodunkuye:
from oshodi,take bus going to yaba that will pass through alagomeji,then drop at alagomeji and cross to the other side n walk down the street.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nlders by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
govman4:

from oshodi,take bus going to yaba that will pass through alagomeji,then drop at alagomeji and cross to the other side n walk down the street.

why can't you tell him ,if you know you are going for interview there just be careful of your time because hmmmmmmmm I smell GNLD. that is time waster people

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: New Business Executive (NBE) / Exciting Job Opportunities In Nigeria Today - Share With Someone / Career Opportunities At Travelfix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.