Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

#urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist (624 Views)

You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist by brightgreat(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Went for an interview and was asked to present my WAEC cert to proceed to the next stage, got dat stolen with my bag back then....wanna know how do I get another Waec cert and is it possible to get it twice....and if you've been in my shoe b4,pls share with me how u did it...

1 Like

Re: #urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist by sammysammy111(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
go and swear affidavit for lost of certificate
Re: #urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist by tosbobby(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
It would have been better if you had a scanned copy.
You may as well visit tge neatest waec office to you. They can help you reprint but you may be charged.
Re: #urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist by brightgreat(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2016
That's what I did, even combined it with the statement of result,but firm still said de need the original
sammysammy111:
go and swear affidavit for lost of certificate
Re: #urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist by brightgreat(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Ok....dnt av any scanned tho, cos it was bk den during admission day...but tnx tho for dis
tosbobby:
It would have been better if you had a scanned copy.
You may as well visit tge neatest waec office to you. They can help you reprint but you may be charged.
Re: #urgent Really Need Help About My WAEC Cert...i Need All Nlders To Assist by DrLee(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2016
bros, carry go waec office. if there's any soln(which I think there is), they will tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Spss Expert Urgently Needed / Is Rd Nig Ltd Real? / Write For Biempowerment.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.