Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Sweden ..rape Capitol Of The World After South Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden ..rape Capitol Of The World After South Africa (749 Views)

This World: After LGBT Candidates See Who Is Running For Office / Terror In Sweden: Truck Crashes Into Shoppers, 5 Dead, Dozens Injured(Photos) / Arab Asylum Seekers Rape Scores Of Women In Germany On New Years Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweden ..rape Capitol Of The World After South Africa by Nina4u(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2016
The asylum center is rife with sexual violence, and still the Swedes do nothing... Sweden is the rape capital of the West. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped. It’s no wonder that the nation is collapsing.

The brutality is unspeakable. And the monstrous feminists are mute...and the Muslim “migrants” keep on coming..
Some Muslim immigrants admit their bias quite openly. An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are “asking for rape.” Apparently, he’s not the only one thinking this way. “It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,” says Hamid to a reporter ... “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably bleeped before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries.” It was no coincidence that it was a Swedish girl that was gang raped in Rissne – this becomes obvious from the discussion with Ali, Hamid, Abdallah and Richard. All four have disparaging views on Swedish girls, and think this attitude is common among young men with immigrant background. “It is far too easy to get a Swedish LovePeddler…… girl, I mean;” says Hamid, and laughs over his own choice of words. “Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That’s what I am going to do. I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get bleeped to pieces.”

The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare. Muhammad himself had forced sex (rape) with several of his slave girls/concubines.

This is perfectly allowed, both in the sunna and in the Koran.
If you postulate that many of the Muslims in Europe view themselves as a conquering army and that European women are simply war booty, it all makes perfect sense and is in full accordance with Islamic law. Western women are not so much regarded by most Muslims as individuals, but as “their women,” the women who “belong” to hostile Infidels.

They are booty, to be taken, just as the land of the Infidels someday will drop, it is believed, into Muslim hand. This is not mere crime, but ideologically-justified crime or rather, in Muslim eyes, attacks on Infidels scarcely qualify as crime. Western women are cheap and offensive. We Muslims are here, here to stay, and we have a right to take advantage of this situation. It is our view of the matter that should prevail.
Western goods, like the land on which we now live, belong to Allah and to the best of men—his Believers. Western women, too, essentially belong to us... I just gotto say Fuuuuurrrkkk Islam ...and thats why i never will go back to my home country ..if i do i will become a very dangerous individual ... You can just google muslim rapes in sweden ...77 % of all rapes/gangrapes is made by muslims

(1) (Reply)

Half A Million Prisoners To Be Freed In First Term - Bernie Sanders Promises / 106-year-old Says She Can 'Die Happy' After Meeting Obama (Photos) / Court Orders South Africa’s President Zuma To Repay Money Spent On Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.