Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

GTB IKOTUN Is Using Their Deposit Machine To Do Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB IKOTUN Is Using Their Deposit Machine To Do Fraud (702 Views)

Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Banks To Stop Using Their Platforms For TSA As They Issue Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GTB IKOTUN Is Using Their Deposit Machine To Do Fraud by arabaribiti(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2016
A friend of mine was scam around june after putting his money the system restart itself and he wrote so many letters and fill form but didn't get his money so on sunday in december 2015 I decide to test them and truly d system restart and my 500 was swallow I have been to the bank like 2 times now and they told me the money was not put there before the system restart itself pls this is the new logic GTB ikotun staff are scamming people pls if the system rejects ur money 3 times pls go home and it happens mostly weekend when you can't complain

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Calabar, Order Your Special Valentine Gifts Here / My Valentine’s Special Offer / Pls Did Anybody Knows About Binary Trading, Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.