Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How I Just Got Scammed By A Banker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Just Got Scammed By A Banker (541 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Just Got Scammed By A Banker by tottinova: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Last week I was given a fake 1000naira by a gtbank atm. I tot it couldn't get any worse until I got scammed by a banker not more than an hour ago.

I went to the bank (gt bank) this morning to deposit money into a friends account. After filling the deposit slip nd queuing, it was my turn to deposit.
I gave the banker attending to the customers the slip nd the money to do his work. I just looked down to check what unread msgs I have on my phone only to be told that the money I brought wasn't complete. I was shocked at first cus I counted the money very well. I searched my pocket to be sure the money wasn't there. I didn't know what to do so I just angrily replaced the missing amount.
As I was exiting the bank, I decided to take one finally glance to see if I would see the money that'd when my eye caught his(the cashier). He was smiling nd I could see a sign of victory glittering in his eye.
There's nothing I could do. Buh i'm very sure he was the person who took the money cus I counted it before I entered the bank nd after I filled the deposit slip.
So we all need to be careful.
Re: How I Just Got Scammed By A Banker by SaAbbas(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Anytin can happen
It can be from ur side, his side or d countin machine.
Re: How I Just Got Scammed By A Banker by tottinova: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2016
SaAbbas:
Anytin can happen
It can be from ur side, his side or d countin machine.

I'm very sure he's the person with the money.
He took it when I looked away.
I'm 101% sure he took it.

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT! Nairalanders Beware Of These FRAUDSTERS. / I Receive This Dangerous Email / ISIS Threat On Republic India Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.