Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae (688 Views)

2015 Budget: FG Disbursed Only N362 Bn For Capital Expenditure–frc Report / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / See How Nigerian Police Reacted To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by yjgm(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2016
A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Olu Falae, has given more details on how he disbursed N100million he received from a leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, Tony Anenih, ahead of the 2015 elections.
The money was part of at least $2.1 billion allegedly diverted by a former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, from arms purchase to politicians.
Mr. Falae has admitted receiving the funds from Mr. Anenih, a former chairman of the PDP Board of Trustees.
On Saturday, Mr. Falae told PREMIUM TIMES by phone that the fund was received through the account of his party, Social Democratic Party, before it was distributed to the state branches of the party.
He also dispelled the statements by some party members that they were not aware that the N100million was received by the party from the PDP, for the elections.
“It is true I received the money for the party and then it was distributed to the state branches of the party for onward distribution to other levels of the party,” he said.
“The money came through the party’s account and it was through this account that the monies were distributed.

“The account is there for everyone to verify. I can assure you that all the branches of the party in the states received the money.”
Mr. Falae said it was unfair for some party members to claim that they were not aware of the donation, because their respective branches were informed and received the money.
“We have over 200,000 people in the party, am I supposed to go around telling every one that I have received the money,” he asked.
Mr. Falae noted that once the party leaders were involved, they reached out to those at the grassroots.
“I have my integrity in tact,” he said. “I was a former MD of a bank, I was a former minister and a former secretary to the government of the federation.
“Once they cannot link us to the Dasuki thing, they are coming up with all sorts of things.
“Based on my integrity, these allegations should be discarded. At 78, what will I be doing with public funds.”

Re: Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by yjgm(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by Apostlelong(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
ok o
i hear u
Re: Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by DuchessLily(f): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Na wa ooo.. This #Dasukigate's yam reach everybody.. Wonder why It didn't get to me. I dey vex angry
Re: Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by copiescopy(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2016
All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government come into power . Aint that a fact ? It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

seun,lalasticlala,copiescopy,tonyebarcanista
Re: Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by yjgm(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
copiescopy:
All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government come into power . Aint that a fact ? It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

seun,lalasticlala,copiescopy,tonyebarcanista

My question to you, who are those mostly implicated in this Dasukigate?
Re: Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by copiescopy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
yjgm:

My question to you, who are those mostly implicated in this Dasukigate?

ask seun na or wait make i ask IFA
Re: Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae by yjgm(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2016
copiescopy:

ask seun na or wait make i ask IFA
Pls do so and report back to me asap.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Bitter Herbs / Toddler Survived On Milk & Bread For 2 Days After Her Mom Dies Leaving Her Alone / Gov Ambode Commissioned Road Built By CCECC Nigeria Wash Away After Only 18 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.