Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,791 members, 7,862,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

TOP 5 BANKING EXPERIENCE (Share Yours) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TOP 5 BANKING EXPERIENCE (Share Yours) (413 Views)

Banking Stocks Emerge Best Performers, Offer Investors 73% Return In 2017 / Banking Sector Profit Falls By 28% – Report / Konga Affiliate:my Experience -share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOP 5 BANKING EXPERIENCE (Share Yours) by celebgists(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2016
I was at a bank (name withheld) this monday morning and I noticed at least 5 things that barely changes each time I visit any bank.

This is what i tag a "Banking experience"

1. That One Annoying Cashier
Yes there is this one annoying female cashier taking our money always giving customers attitude and annoying statements even when someone is trying to Deposit Twice her salary. undecided

2. The Pen That Won't Make It Back Home
We all take a pen to the bank right but before you finish someone walks up to you be like "please borrow me your pen" well you can as well kiss that pen goodbye because it might eventually end up in the hands of Obama. smiley

3. Unlucky Line and ATM queuing
OK this happens a lot you stay in line to pay in or withdraw, the line is moving well until that annoying moment when it gets to your turn and the cashier decides to take a break or the ATM stops working.
angry
4. The Shouting Security Guard
I understand it's your job not to allow any metal in but please do I have to go unclad until you realize am not carrying a gun. Na wa o. tongue

5. A Young Man Cannot Make a Dollar Related Transaction Without Being Questioned Like a Criminal
Madam can you Give me My Adsence money please, asking me stupid questions on how I got. Its not your fault it's the Yahoo Boys I Blame. undecided

Please Share Your Banking Experience angry

It might be Rectified o Who knows.

Lasliticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: TOP 5 BANKING EXPERIENCE (Share Yours) by celebgists(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

7 New Year’s Resolutions Entrepreneurs Need New Year's Resolutions / Need Urgent Supply Of PMS And DPK / Tips On How To Get Loan Easily Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.