Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Advise On Renovating The Attached Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advise On Renovating The Attached Building (675 Views)

Renovating An Old Village House... / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Renovating The Attached Building by abituns: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dear House,

Pls i need your advise. i want to renovate this building. what do u think i can do to change the look without breaking anything.

am thinking of putting a buglary on the two arc opening, do designs on the outside of the arc and the windows and the doors. then paint a good paint. what can i do to the roof facing board, can i repaint the windows and doors to another color, the one there is blue, can the windows and doors be painted to cream to go with the gate.

secondly pls, how do one price the labour for that designs that they normally do on widows, see attached. i learnt POP people sell the ready made. another person said if they do it manually is better. pls what do u advise. how much should i pay to do the designs for 8 4 by 6 windows and 3 doors. I mean the designs with sand and cement. see attached.

Re: Advise On Renovating The Attached Building by Devvagreen(f): 9:22am On May 08, 2023
So no-one answered this op? I'm

(1) (Reply)

A Clean 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ogudu Gra(pics) / ** Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment In Oniru .. N 5.5m P/a ( + Pix's )** / 7 Smart Moves To Being A Good Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.