Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Need I.T. Placement Please: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need I.T. Placement Please: (2940 Views)

I Need Where To Do My IT Placement.please Help / I T Placement Please / Good It Placement Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need I.T. Placement Please: by ladygaga(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
I am a 400l student of federal university of Technology Minna,Niger state in the department of computer science/mathematics,
I have been searching for a place to do my 6months I.T but i have not gotten any,everybody says they do not take I.T,dont know what to do again,
pls pls pls i really need help on this,
  cry cry
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by rasque(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
Where are you located? What are your contact details?
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by linus009(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
send your cv to : miklins2003@yahoo.com,
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by stankion(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2009
I EQUALLY READ COMPUTER SCIENCE IN MY OND LEVEL AND AWAITING RESULTS NOW FROM THE UNIVERSITY BUT HAVE ADMINISTRATIVE AND WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCES. I NEED A JOB BADLY. AM IN WARRI AND MOVE TO PH FROM TIME TO TIME. GRADUTAED FROM UNICAL.
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by patay: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
pls i need I.T placemant PLEASE.these is my cv

Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by patay: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
EQUALLY I READ COMPUTER SCIENCE . I NEED A JOB BADLY. AM IN LAGOS. GRADUTAED FROM OOU.THESE IS MY CV

Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by olystic: 4:30am On Jun 24, 2009
I completed my nd last year and i have been searching for a placeto do the one year IT . any one who can help should reach me at olystic4real@yahoo.com . i studied mechanical eneineering nd
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by etauso(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2009
I am a 400L E/E Engineering student. I am a genius and a great asset, wana do my IT in an Oil Servicing Firm or coy, contact: 08052856853
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by kok(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2009
etauso:

I am a 400L E/E Engineering student. I am a genius and a great asset, wana do my IT in an Oil Servicing Firm or coy, contact: 08052856853

Check out this firm, I think they need an E/E and Civil Engr. IT person. http://www.alleytechengineeringonline.com
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by yommyflo(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2009
KOK THAT IS KIND OF YOU, NAIRALAND IS A SOLUTION CENTRE.
KEEP TITE
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by Qrous(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2009
i did my Estate management for my ND and been searching for Placement too
but found none.why can i get a job or a place to be trained in other to encourage for the chosen profession ?
it almost time for resumption,what are my going to write?u see why student lie about their experience
here is contact 08027043766,snoblover@yahoo.com for any one who is willing to assist
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by donmj(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2009
Send ur CV to maduekejohno@yahoo.com
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by spora1: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2009
spora1:

For your IT placement, can you send me an email on toks.johnson@yahoo.com

toks.johnson (at) yahoo.com
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by luckson3k: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2009
come to jalingo there are lots of vacancies here
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by kok(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
Qrous:

but found none.why can i get a job or a place to be trained in other to encourage for the chosen profession ?
it almost time for resumption,what are my going to write?u see why student lie about their experience
here is contact 08027043766,snoblover@yahoo.com for any one who is willing to assist

man! Your written expression is terrible and it shows just how "good" you are.
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by femzy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
Qrous:

kok:

man! Your written expression is terrible and it shows just how "good" you are.
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by Witi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2009
ladygaga:

I am a 400l student of federal university of Technology Minna,Niger state in the department of computer science/mathematics,
I have been searching for a place to do my 6months I.T but i have not gotten any,everybody says they do not take I.T,dont know what to do again,
pls pls pls i really need help on this,
  cry cry
I am the head of ICT in my establishment in Kogi-State incase u have not gotten a place contact me through pauloxti@yahoo.com and I will give you the modalities on how you can get a placement with us
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by etauso(m): 4:54am On Jun 25, 2009
@ KoK

Thanks
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by ujunel: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2009
My Nephew is a 400 level, Petroluem Engineering Student of UNIPORT, He is presently in Lagos and is in dire need of an Oil serving Industry for his 6 months I.T, he is particular on where he will practice/gain experience on the job. Nairalanders PLEASE HELP.

Thanks
UJAAY
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by yang(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
Hello,

I am also looking for IT placement. I am a 400-level student UNIZIK Awka electronics and computer engineering dept.Anyone can reach me on 08037830211 or franklin4eva4luv@gmail.com. I ve got a lot of skills also just haven't found the right company to use it yet.

Thank you.

IK
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by Plumber(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2009
Guys,  There is a Role going in this co!
----------------------------------

Vacancies exist in FATE internal operations department for the position of an information technology coordinator whose responsibility includes the following:

To provide IT technical support to the staff of the Foundation.
To perform periodic system audit.
To carry out periodic antivirus software installation on the server and staff personal computers.
Develop and install security strategy /password word on staff computers.
To ensure central/decentralized storage of all official data.
To ensure periodic and systematic back up of FATE information system including an off-site disaster recovery plan.
Ensure that staff configured pop address via outlook express is updated as at when due.
To ensure email access of FATE from any part of the globe.
To conduct IT training for aspiring entrepreneurs (AEP).
To train staff in new developments in IT (software and hardware use).
To recognize new developments in IT and proactively make modifications in the Foundation’s IT environment.
Coordinate and perform installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software.
Interact with vendors to identify and resolve hardware and software problems.
Academic Qualification
Must possess a minimum of either a BSc/HND in Computer Science experience or related field.
Work Experience
Must possess a minimum of one year relevant work experience with a BSc/HND in Computer Science/ related discipline; or
Possess a 2 year working experience with an AA/ Microsoft Certification
Personal Skills
Excellent customer service skills
Good technical knowledge of Desktop IT and PC operating systems i.e. Windows 2000, XP
Strong PC, network server OS skills, corporate applications, shrink wrapped application and LAN/WAN device knowledge
Baseline knowledge of workstation hardware, problem resolution and tracking is desirable
Excellent problem management, user requirement  analysis  and process/ diagnostic questioning techniques
Good communication skills
Adept in imparting knowledge to others
Good negotiation and project management skills
Good leadership skills
Interested applicants should send their CV/resume as an attachment to bisolaikusagba@fatefoundation.com. Application closes on the 3rd of July 2009
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by Allwell(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
I am a chemical engineering student of Federal University of Technology, Owerri and also need a place for my six months I.T. Please can anyone be of help? Thanks!

I aslo have a National Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by laithanman: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
I am a 400level chemical engineering student of Federal University of Technology, Minna niger state. I'm in need of placement for my six months I.T. Please anyone with any link can be of help. house don tire guys o!

I also have a National Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by chukje2002: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2009
I am a Computer science (B.Sc) 2005 Graduate from University of ibadan, Graduate Member of Nigerian Institute of Management (MNIM) and Master Holer in Actuarial science(MAS) 2009 from University of ibadan. Master project work was on "Statistical Analysis of Nigeria Gross Porduct : A Review of Non Oil Sector from 1981-2006" I am in need of real job in Insurance company or risk management firm pls help ur brother
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by solaONI: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
Can anybody help me too. I need a place for my 6months IT too. Agric Econs & ext.
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by sley4life(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
chk any org
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by tunyus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
nairalanders pls i am also searching for IT placement pls how do i get one
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by kcbaba(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2009
AM COMPUTER ANALYST AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR, KINGSLEY BASHEMIKODUMI .A. I HAVE A FIRM (NGO) AS AN ADMINISTRATOR WE NEED URGENT COMPUTER ANALYST CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB WITH MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS.
CALL 08025971333
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2009
send your CV to recruitment@hightechsynergy.com
Re: I Need I.T. Placement Please: by ladygaga(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2009
To provide IT technical support to the staff of the Foundation.
To perform periodic system audit.
To carry out periodic antivirus software installation on the server and staff personal computers.
Develop and install security strategy /password word on staff computers.
To ensure central/decentralized storage of all official data.
To ensure periodic and systematic back up of FATE information system including an off-site disaster recovery plan.
Ensure that staff configured pop address via outlook express is updated as at when due.
To ensure email access of FATE from any part of the globe.
To conduct IT training for aspiring entrepreneurs (AEP).
To train staff in new developments in IT (software and hardware use).
To recognize new developments in IT and proactively make modifications in the Foundation’s IT environment.
Coordinate and perform installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software.
Interact with vendors to identify and resolve hardware and software problems.
Academic Qualification
Must possess a minimum of either a BSc/HND in Computer Science experience or related field.
Work Experience
Must possess a minimum of one year relevant work experience with a BSc/HND in Computer Science/ related discipline; or
Possess a 2 year working experience with an AA/ Microsoft Certification
Personal Skills
Excellent customer service skills
Good technical knowledge of Desktop IT and PC operating systems i.e. Windows 2000, XP
Strong PC, network server OS skills, corporate applications, shrink wrapped application and LAN/WAN device knowledge
Baseline knowledge of workstation hardware, problem resolution and tracking is desirable
Excellent problem management, user requirement  analysis  and process/ diagnostic questioning techniques
Good communication skills
Adept in imparting knowledge to others
Good negotiation and project management skills
Good leadership skills
Interested applicants should send their CV/resume as an attachment to bisolaikusagba@fatefoundation.com. Application closes on the 3rd of July 2009
,  we are loooking for IT placement!!!!!!! how r we supposed to have 2 yrs experience .na wah o  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilever On-line Assessment (graduate Trainee) - What To Expect! / VACANCY!!!!!!! MUKABOX.COM.NG In Need Of A New Staff / Eko Electricity Distribution Company Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.