Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Website/blog For Sale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Website/blog For Sale (414 Views)

Best Blog For Trendy Fashion News And Tips / Website/blog For Sale / Website/blog For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website/blog For Sale by endyuzo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
The facial lady is a site that i designed, that is less than six months old, it has a unique responsive template that is full customize.
the name should be the problem after buying it you can change the name to anything you want, there is a great full benefits that comes with this site, The site is below one million on ranking and coming up in Nigeria, The site have all social network and community behind it like Google plus page and community, Facebook page and community, twitter account, pinterest , bbm channel and also Flip-board Magazine too, all this social network have great deal of followers and viewers and the domain is less than six months.
The is www.facialady.com
call me for more information 07036685957
endyuzo@gmail.com

Re: Website/blog For Sale by brunkfrank: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are you bad on bed and unable to satisfy your woman, lady, girl friend, or wife.
Good news for you. Because I have tips and tricks for you to make you last longer during sex for about 25mins, 30mins, 40mins, 45mins, 50mins,1hr or even more, It depends. 95% guarantee!!!
Ladies inform you man because this really works
Add me on BBM : 334F30FF
Inbox me, if you are interested.

Or you need a man that can last longer on bed for; 20mins, 30mins, 40mins, 50mins or even 1hr. Inbox me ladies, I will hook you with a good man.

Add now: 334F30FF

334F30FF

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Kids Skater Dress Manufacturers / Yenny Empowerment Classes (hat Making Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.