Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

New Year Resolution Tips For 2016. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Year Resolution Tips For 2016. (406 Views)

FBN Board Of Directors Approval Of Financial Statement For 2016 / Dispute Resolution: Save Time And Money, Try Adr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolution Tips For 2016. by onyimaximus(f): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello, Happy New Year to you and your with Love from Onyimax.

well, a new year is here again and we all (at least most people)start with making their new Year resoulution, some end up sticking to plan but most people don't. Here are a few tips to help you achieve more and stick to your new year resolution.

1. Don't make any new year resolution at all(yes, you heard me right), avoid making such resolutions.
2. Set SMART goals. Instead of making new year resolution , I will advice you set SMART GOALS and try to stick to it. According to Bryan Tracy, start each goal with 'i' followed by an action word eg," I Drive a brand new Ford Edge 2013 model " instead of "I Will drive a brand new Ford Edge 2013 model". When you personalize a goal you will find out that its attainable and you will meet up your goal.
3. Identify your bad habits and get rid of them one after the other. Don't think you can get rid of them all in one day, its a gradual process. Note that consistency is the key for positive result. whatever method you chose to use to either lose weight, quite smoking or read books, you just have to be consistent.
4. Also so make plans to invest In real estate ,landed properties preferably and you will see the benefit of having to put in your money to work for you. As you do this be wise and careful so that you can make safe investment, especially for those people in Lagos who deal with "omonile". So, to avoid such wahala, contact a real estate company (eg. www.levenuegroup.com) to assist you or whatsapp 08136015308.
5. Lastly, stay connected to your creator - God and let THE HOLY spirit be your true guide. amen.

Have a productive and prosperous new year with love from all of us at Le'venue group. Onyimax signing out #Peace

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Update For The Week Ended Friday, January 22, 2016 / Business Partnership Is Needed / Invest In This Now, Get This Point Of Lay Chicken And Make Money From Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.