Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? (747 Views)

Please Help This Beautiful Lady / PHOTO: What Would You Do If You Were This Student's Teacher? / See What This Student Was Seen Doing While Preparing For Exams (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? by sleekyjay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
You are a lecturer, while marking the examination scripts of your students, you found a letter attached to a particular script begging u in the name of God to "dash" him/her marks, what would you do?
probably the letter contains reasons such as; questions been too hard or unfamiliar.

As a student did you do something similar or would consider doing it?
Re: As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Did the lecturer set what s/he didn't teach/lecture(some nigerian lecturers are notorious of this),if not, methink the student is unserious from the reason given
Re: As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? by ayindepremier: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
I will gave him 39F!

let him struggle for the remaining 1 mark next session!

or God can do His miracle for him!!

I have done mine!
Re: As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fling his script away!
Re: As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? by sleekyjay(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
nseke:
Did the lecturer set what s/he didn't teach/lecture(some nigerian lecturers are notorious of this),if not, methink the student is unserious from the reason given

probably,, the lecture may have not taught what he set, on the other hand he might have sold one hand out to them and asked them to research on there own without lecturing.

Cutehector:
Fling his script away!

ayindepremier:
I will gave him 39F!

let him struggle for the remaining 1 mark next session!

or God can do His miracle for him!!

I have done mine!

what if you never taught what u set?
Re: As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? by ayindepremier: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
sleekyjay:

probably,, the lecture may have not taught what he set, on the other hand he might have sold one hand out to them and asked them to research on there own without lecturing.

what if you never taught what u set?

That's what is call been student!!
Re: As A Lecturer Would You Help This Student? by sleekyjay(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
ayindepremier:

That's what is call been student!!

lol, okay. but oga ya own no good oo

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day Message / Man Charged With OWI For The Death Of Three Manchester University Students / Is This A Rabbit Or A Duck? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.