Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

BVN Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BVN Scam Alert (388 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) / BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BVN Scam Alert by umehmj(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
there is no gain saying Nigerians are very creative. there is no limit to our creative and innovative abilities. it is however saddening to note that most of us don't use our creativity in a positive light.

below is the screen shot of an SMS i received alerting me of the deactivation of my ATM card. to clear all doubts i called the supposed customer care number and the guy at the other end was just blabbing trash. i advised him to get a job and hung the call.

do not fall prey to this guys !

(1) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Vomits, Excretes 80 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport / To Get Younger And Beautiful Skin With Serum Of Life Special / Army Confirms 22 Killed In Borno Suicide Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.