Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! (2555 Views)

Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries / Nysc B15 Date Of Birth Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE A16 NYSC REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO CALL-UP LETTER AND GREEN CARD PALAVA

It is no longer News that NYSC mobilization has metamorphosed from the past in PRE-BATCH C14 through BATCH A15 to the present BATCH B15 with a process that has come to stay along side it's intriguing features.

The particular Area of interest that prompted this topic is in the aspect of the PAYMENT OF #3045 for accessing the online printing of GREEN CARD after the completion of the online registration and eventual printing of CALL-UP LETTER when available as shall be indicated on the anticipated TIME TABLE.

So, going by the present unpalatable economic dance steps, and for the benefits of those WHO HAVE THEIR SCHOOLS CLOSE TO THEIR HOMES and GOING BY THE FACT THAT MOST GRADUATES WERE SELF SPONSORED, I now ask the following questions:

WAS THE GREEN CARD GIVEN MUCH ATTENTION DURING THE CAMP ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE? PLS STATE IT AS IT APPLIES TO YOUR CAMP OK

SINCE NO GREEN CARD PRINTING WITHOUT PAYMENT, DID YOU TRULY COLLECTED YOUR CALL-UP LETTER IN SCHOOL?

DID YOU BY ANY CHANCE KNOW SOMEONE WHO DID?

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF THE RISKY ATTENDANT DELAY IN ACCESSING THE CALL-UP LETTER IN SCHOOL? THEREBY MISSING OUT ON MOBILIZATION?

HOW ABOUT THE CONFUSION THE ISSUE OF STATEMENT OF RESULT + SCHOOL ID CARD = ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE IN TERMS OF THE CAMP ENTRY CLEARANCE AT THE GATE.

YOUR KIND AND HONEST RESPONSE WILL GO A LONG WAY IN CALMING NERVES PLEASE.

THANK YOU.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
MissOyin don't run away permanently oo, just do your research and then come back here because I actually saw you.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oga yokiti and Lalasticlala, I am sure that you both will agree with me that this is vely vely importanté because that #3045 can pay for Data charges for those 21 days in Camp oo. cheesy
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by haliluck(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
I'm currently serving in abj....B15

In Kubwa camp my green card was nt really important it was mostly call up leta I was asked for (plz make sure u print a coloured copy of ur call up leta) also jus print ur green card and take it along it wont cost u much.

No I did not, I paid online.

Yes I do.

No

When entering camp I was asked 2 present my school id card and call up leta......later on during registration wen I presented my statement of result d lady in charge of screening asked me 2 bring my school ID card b4 she signed on my leta, dere was a lady dey refused 2 attend 2 cos she had statement of result buh she cudnt provide ha ID card, d lady in charge asked ha 2 go bck 2 school and bring eida ha ID card or an Alumni ID card!!!
Plz 2 avoid unnecessary wahala jus make sure u hav all ur complete documents evn if pple r telling u dey r nt useful abeg still carry all of dem....if ur ID card is missing go bck 2 school nd process a new 1.....I doubt sha if pple wit original certificates hav any need 4 ID.

1 Like

Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by MissOyin(f): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Kbs468:
MissOyin don't run away permanently oo, just do your research and then come back here because I actually saw you.
I didn't run, I was banned 4 a whole day.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
MissOyin:
I didn't run, I was banned 4 a whole day.
Haha. fun ésé wo?
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2016
haliluck:

In Kubwa camp my green card was nt really important it was mostly call up leta I was asked for (plz make sure u print a coloured copy of ur call up leta) also jus print ur green card and take it along it wont cost u much.

Yes I do.

No

When entering camp I was asked 2 present my school id card and call up leta......later on during registration wen I presented my statement of result d lady in charge of screening asked me 2 bring my school ID card b4 she signed on my leta, dere was a lady dey refused 2 attend 2 cos she had statement of result buh she cudnt provide ha ID card, d lady in charge asked ha 2 go bck 2 school and bring eida ha ID card or an Alumni ID card!!!
Plz 2 avoid unnecessary wahala jus make sure u hav all ur complete documents evn if pple r telling u dey r nt useful abeg still carry all of dem....if ur ID card is missing go bck 2 school nd process a new 1.....I doubt sha if pple wit original certificates hav any need 4 ID.
Thanks Hali for your submission
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please, our viewers we need your opinions and not only your views!

Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Greycious(m): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2016
#following

1 Like

Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
i hope certificate will cover for id card oo coz OAU made us to trade our id cards for certificates
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by theSpark(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Peace be with y'all

Just as Mallama Haliluck has said just get your Statement of Result + ID card. For those with BSc Certificates or B.Tech you should still take a school ID card with you (I took my 400L ID, as I surrendered my 5th year during convocation).

So long story short: Get SoR + ID or Cert + ID.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
theSpark:
Peace be with y'all

Just as Mallama Haliluck has said just get your Statement of Result + ID card. For those with BSc Certificates or B.Tech you should still take a school ID card with you (I took my 400L ID, as I surrendered my 5th year during convocation).

Alright thanks man and Happy New Year.
It's been a while Man. Any idea about those who didn't pay for online printing of CALL UP LETTER?
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by theSpark(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Alright thanks man and Happy New Year.
It's been a while Man. Any idea about those who didn't pay for online printing of CALL UP LETTER?

I hail you bro. Happy new year man.

Those who didn't pay came with their call up (the one they were given in the school). I paid online sha.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2016
theSpark:

I hail you bro. Happy new year man.

Those who didn't pay came with their call up (the one they were given in the school). I paid online sha.
Thanks man and I think the issue now has been finally laid to rest by NYSC with their latest update regarding A16 requirements for registration as seen from the cut pasted below

Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by omitooguns(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
15B serving CM.
Ogun State.
Abeokuta South LGA.

Greetings... kbs468 and all 16A PCMs.

#.1. Yes the Green card was given attention but that is for only those that paid. if u didn't pay, they know how they will sort u.

#2. Yes if u didn't pay, I'll get ur call up letter from ur school... BT e go tey sha o....a day to camp or even a day after camp opening u may still b waiting for call up letter..... whichever option u'll still reg even after 3days. BT don't risk it o....except u wan play wit hypertension wen Everyone has seen their call up letter BT u still dey wait.
even if u no get money, reg and pay later.....u can pay even after d call up letter has been released online. my friend did dis....

#3. Yes I av a friend who got his call up letter from school..

#4. No. BT I will advise those who don't av cash to pay to find cash to pay once u see that even on d day camp opens u r yet to see ur call up letter.

#5. if u av ur certificate, go with it.....if u don't, go with ur I.D card + statement of result. Note....if ur school has issued the certificate to u, pls go with it ooooo.....make dem no go delay or bounce u back.....somehow, they always no.

And always listen to OBS ......especially d foreign PCMs.

Omo Ogun ise ya.

U DAT will come to Ogun States, pls come Pretty-Handsome. wink
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2016
omitooguns Man, Éshe éku ifé fun idahun ibere wa. Gracias.Thank you. Daalu. Mungode.Avvo. Merci. grin

How are you doing Man? Happy New Year and Happy New Month as well as a belated Merry Christmas regards and wishes to you Brother.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by omitooguns(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Kbs468:
omitooguns Man, Éshe éku ifé fun idahun ibere wa. Gracias.Thank you. Daalu. Mungode.Avvo. Merci. grin

How are you doing Man? Happy New Year and Happy New Month as well as a belated Merry Christmas regards and wishes to you Brother.

Wishing u same Boss.., NYSC no b beans for me o....na issue of one man's meat is another man's poison.... I never start dey enjoy dis service because everyday na work but I dey make money oooo shocked if I by Ferrari did e worth am wink
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Kbs468(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2016
omitooguns:

Wishing u same Boss.., NYSC no b beans for me o....na issue of one man's meat is another man's poison.... I never start dey enjoy dis service because everyday na work but I dey make money oooo shocked if I by Ferrari did e worth am wink
The very best of victory and abundant success and happiness I pray for you Brother.

With kind regards.

1 Like

Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by MissOyin(f): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Good Morning.
Pls A15 and B15 CM are there any nysc accredited registration centers in Festac and itz environs
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Fraih(f): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2016
theSpark:
Peace be with y'all

No more ID card when the certificate is issued.
omitooguns:
if u av ur certificate, go with it.....if u don't, go with ur I.D card + statement of result. Note....if ur school has issued the certificate to u, pls go with it ooooo.....make dem no go delay or bounce u back.....somehow, they always no
Are you saying that if I have my certificate, I wont be asked for my ID card? Because I will have to drop it in school to be able to get my certificate.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by omitooguns(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Fraih:

No more ID card when the certificate is issued.

Are you saying that if I have my certificate, I wont be asked for my ID card? Because I will have to drop it in school to be able to get my certificate.

Yes!

Certificate = ID + SOR
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Fraih(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
omitooguns:

Yes!

Certificate = ID + SOR
Thanks smiley
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fraih:

Thanks smiley

hi, i saw some of your posts under the Nestle IT/SIWES section and pls i would need ur help concerning the exam....so pls, u ca
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Fraih(f): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
RIchieSuazo:

hi, i saw some of your posts under the Nestle IT/SIWES section and pls i would need ur help concerning the exam....so pls, u can reach me on riksechad@yahoo.com or flash or text me on 09050901996 and i'll call u. thanks
You can kindly drop your question on the thread and mention me, I'll reply you there.
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by pejuswt: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
HalliLuck has spoken well! Dts all wt is needed! Am B15 serving ΐϞ Rivers! PH precisely!
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by Walspring: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
haliluck:

Yes I do.

No

Nice to see this post..

Where is your PPA here in Abuja and have you done your biometric because am yet to do mine..
Re: A15 & B15 Corpers, Pcms As Well As The General Public-help Needed Urgently! by haliluck(f): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Walspring:

Nice to see this post..

Where is your PPA here in Abuja and have you done your biometric because am yet to do mine..

Ppa is Asovilla, I did my biometrics yesterday....wen is urs?

(1) (Reply)

Call Up Letter / Vacancy: Job Placement Offer For Female Corper Of The New NYSC Batch / Nysc Corpers In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.