Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) (936 Views)

Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch / Anthony Joshua Shares Photos With His Son As They Vacation Together / Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) by thesoccerhoopin: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
From: http://www.thesoccerhooping.com/2016/01/cristano-ronaldo-shares-photos-on-his.html?spref=tw

The Big day is finally here. The 2015 Ballon d'Or award, scheduled to take place in Zurich and
the final three nominees are already on their way to the venue of the award. Below are some photo Cristiano Ronaldo shared on his Facebook page as he makes his way to the venue.

Re: Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Love him loads All the best to him in Jesus name-Amen!
Re: Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) by tempem: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice look, man. rock on.. either you get it or not. . You've made history...
Re: Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Can I get that headphone?
Re: Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) by oloriooko(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
is that a ring on his finger? is the guy married?

anyways, enjoy your life jare!
Re: Cristano Ronaldo Shares Photos On His Way To The Ballon D'or (PHOTOS) by gabylzy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
if i was CR7...I wuldnt bother going 4 an event that i knw i will sitdown 4 the 5th time nd watch messi collct and award that i missd 4times

(1) (Reply)

Win Big With Goal Rush (C00465650). Your Winning Is Ensured. / Happy Ramadan Mubarak Shout Out To These Conscious World Football Stars / Amazing 11 Year Old Nigerian Tennis Girl,Marylove Edwards Emerges No.3 In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.