Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Checkout This Nigerian's Tribute 2 His Soldier Friend Killed By Boko Haram(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Nigerian's Tribute 2 His Soldier Friend Killed By Boko Haram(Pics (570 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Nigerian's Tribute 2 His Soldier Friend Killed By Boko Haram(Pics by sixtuschimere: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
A Nigerian Emeka Obi has paid a glowing tribute to his soldier friend who is one of the victims of the war against Boko Haram. He shared the following message on Facebook where he ended his tribute with a promise that President Buhari would bring the arms looters to justice. Here is his original post below...

Justice Emeka ObiMy brother, Charles Victor Uchenna Ilo, You died not because Boko Haram fighters were better trained... but because those old men diverted and pocketed billions of dollars budgeted for arms procurement, thereby starving you of the necessary weaponry. 

-----------------------------------

“well, nothing more to say, we are going back 2 recapture our #monguno base today, I must fullfill my vow to my country… My faith is one and ever! THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.”

Charles Victor Uchenna Ilo
----------------------
And on that same 14th day of February 2015, you made the supreme sacrifice to THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. And that same Nigeria you love dearly will fight for you!
-----------------------------------------
The culprits must face the full weight of the law. Be rest assured that President Muhammadu Buhari will never fail you!

Re: Checkout This Nigerian's Tribute 2 His Soldier Friend Killed By Boko Haram(Pics by Rich4god(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
RiP to him.... God bless our armed forces...
Re: Checkout This Nigerian's Tribute 2 His Soldier Friend Killed By Boko Haram(Pics by onyowo(f): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm....so painful...R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upheld Election Of Dr Samuel Ortom Of Benue State / As Taliban Advance In Helmand, Afghan Police Flee / Court Sends Nnamdi Kanu To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.