Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors (1948 Views)

Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Become Pampers Ambassadors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by gistmeloveblog: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
The Singer shared the good news on her page.....

Finally kiss kiss

See more pics @ :http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/tiwa-savage-and-son-unveiled-as-new.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by gistmeloveblog: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
This#MomsKnowBest is gradually becoming Tiwa's #Signature
Congrats to them
#TiwaKnowsBetter
#JamjamKnowsBest

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by maverickdude(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Kayoski(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
I thought 2face was the ambassador..

mama na celebrity

papa na celebrity

pikin sef don turn celebrity...

oluwa Lana funmi o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Tolexander: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
I can remember this post below few weeks ago;
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Jesusfallsatan(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
My Baby is finer! Just because she is a celebrity thats why dem they use her pikin.

Infact i don vex!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by LordOfTheWeed: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congrats to her and her son.. .. .. Anyways, they should not forget to make madam Cossy Orjiakor the ambassador of adults pampers also, only those who take it from the behind will know what I'm talking about grin

Lalasticlala, food don don ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Zambux(f): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wen mama is a celebrity
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by LesbianBoy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by UIA04(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
At least she won't buy pampers again

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
This year go make sense for me

I dey see the sign.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by ChocOlatepoSteR(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
OK.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by motive(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
I wil comment lata, incase it made front page
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Letsgoandfuck(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tiwa savage is cute, Anna Ebiere is beautiful, Omotala was beautiful. Genevieve is very beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Wealthyone: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tiwa is so smart. Something told me she was actually eyeing pampers or any diaper producing company for endorsement when she posted the cute pic below.

Congrats tiwa!

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by ellahzy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
clap! clap! clap! atewo for the badt girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by dnacrystal: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wealthyone:
Tiwa is so smart. Something told me she was actually eyeing pampers or any diaper producing company for endorsement when she posted the cute pic below.

Congrats tiwa!

I concur
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by hungryboy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jesusfallsatan:

My Baby is finer! Just because she is a celebrity thats why dem they use her pikin.

Infact i don vex!
Aunty na the same thing i talk when i see Frank Ordega dey advertise for Etisalat,
Pesin were even as i wowo, him wowo pass my own,
Your vex no go change anything,

Na capitalism cause am

Even Solomon been don forsee am when him talk for Ecclesiastes 9:11 say
'The race is not to the swift

Nor the battle to the strong
Nor does food come to the wise,
Or wealth to the brilliant,
Or favour to the learned,
But time and chance happen to them all'
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by hungryboy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Airforce1:
This year go make sense for me

I dey see the sign.
here is your sign,
My guy, i get building site were i wan go pack blocks tommorrow,
Na 1k dem dey pay if you fit pack hundred blocks,
Care to join me?,
you fit even succeed, sell atleast 2 of those your music cd join carry 1,200 naira dey go back house

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Smartsyn(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one Tiwa, free pampers till he out grows it. I know it's part of the deal.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son Unveiled As New Pampers Ambassadors by Smartsyn(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one Tiwa, free pampers till he out grows it. I know it's part of the deal.

Jamil, celebrity by birth.

(1) (Reply)

(Picture)see What Falz The Badt Guy Is Doing At Top London Restaurant / "I Dislike A Lady Who Puts On Hips Pads, Or Fake Bum" - Emmanuel Ikubese / Kanye West Breaks The Internet With His "Famous" Video- Afriwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.