Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax (27155 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Nino, 2face's Son, Says 'Our Son Is A Genius" / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by WalesWonder811(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
I hope he won't grow up banging TOTO left and right like his father? undecided may be their generation had big dicks who knows undecided
You may want to see and try it. But unfortunately for you Tuface is married.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by vallycan: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anoda fela is born....anoda fela in d baby factory businez.... Daddy's pride spot d resemblanz
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
2 Baba your sperm is very rich oooo. See as the boy be like carbon copy of him papa. Very fertile AK47. Let the babes keep cleaning it
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by marcopollo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
I hope he won't grow up banging TOTO left and right like his father? undecided may be their generation had big dicks who knows undecided

You don't talk like a girl. This is from a guy. Stop claiming (f)
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by 4ward(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
That's Good
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by joyopene90(f): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is tuface replica.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Evyivy(f): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Na wah! U re too raw hain!
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by skedy1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
dovelike:
grin how many pikin you get sef??
6!
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Jacko01: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tuface allow d boy head grow na..... Sha him dey go beta skool if na skool wey i go wen i small dat head fo red
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Dalyjay(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
What is wrong with this people self? If they eat rice they will post it, naw see jus a instrument they want the whole worlkd to know, meanwhile when i learn how to drum, play keyboard and the rest.... Nobody knows, naw see what dis people are doing ehn
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by onadana: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
tjark1:

shocked shocked shocked
@ age 4? He could blow the sax?! OMG

de fit use lie kill person for NL

They should be a some kinda law to check this please @SEun

You see in this part of the world we don't start things early.When did Tiger woods start playing golf,when did the William sisters start playing tennis.I guess if I told you my son started swimming at 3years that is a lie too..abi.Today at 8 he swims like a fish.When he started the sax,he has to sit down because it was too heavy...but he learnt all the skills.I guess if I tell you my son is ranked 173 in Chess in Kaduna state at age 8...that is a lie too.My dear if you have kids something tells me you don't.Let them start early...practice makes perfect.Bless you.

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Pamelayoung: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wow! Luvly gud 4 him.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by sule17(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=41931527] I hope he won't grow up banging TOTO left and right like his father? undecided may be their generation had big dicks who knows undecided[/quote. That is why ur breast is big
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
dovelike:
grin how many pikin you get sef??

Ask google. grin
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

You see in this part of the world we don't start things early.When did Tiger woods start playing golf,when did the William sisters start playing tennis.I guess if I told you my son started swimming at 3years that is a lie too..abi.Today at 8 he swims like a fish.When he started the sax,he has to sit down because it was too heavy...but he learnt all the skills.I guess if I tell you my son is ranked 173 in Chess in Kaduna state at age 8...that is a lie too.My dear if you have kids something tells me you don't.Let them start early...practice makes perfect.Bless you.

if u tell me your soon is the no. 1 chess player in the world i won't doubt it bros!

Mental and physical abilities r not the same

for e.g, "my son is the best chess player in his school @ 3"
"@ 4, nano is already the trumpeter"

which is more credible?

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Lil, your ear
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Nicepoker(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Like father like son. See the desert head. Lolssss.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by aalangel(f): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
tjark1:

shocked shocked shocked
@ age 4? He could blow the sax?! OMG

de fit use lie kill person for NL

They should be a some kinda law to check this please @SEun

It's very possible. Sax is not like trumpet that you user all your energy on. It's common abroad at that age and even some private schools here.
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax by Emmeylil(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
that nice of him...my dream instrument.. hopefully I will one soon wen jah bless me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos) / Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.