Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death (1815 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by Martinex12(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pastor Williams Kumuyi, the
general superintendent of the
Deeper Christian Life Ministry
(DCLM) and Deeper Life Bible
Church has revealed how he
narrowly escaped death twice, Leadership reports. Pastor Williams Kumuyi said he
cheated death in a close air
mishap while traveling from
Monrovia to Accra Ghana back to
Nigeria.Speaking to pastors and leaders of
the church during the just
concluded Deeper Life Leadership
Strategy Congress with the theme:
“DAWN” (Disciple A Whole Nation)
for a reputable church in Lagos, said he cheated death in a close
air mishap while traveling from
Monrovia to Accra Ghana back to
Nigeria. The clergy man also revealed that
he escaped death in two separate
road accidents that injured his right
ankle and left knee, between
March and October, 2015. Pastor Kumuyi while narrating his
bitter experience said he was
settled and not afraid to die saying: “I know if anything happens, I
will go up there to meet my
Lord.” According to him, he made his
spirit to conquer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by evansjeff(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
K
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by JewelRegi(f): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
I dnt understand o

Pst E A Adeboye talked abt death now Pst kumuyi too

Sha God knows best
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by Martinex12(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
JewelRegi:
I dnt understand o
Pst E A Adeboye talked abt death now Pst kumuyi too
Sha God knows best
i Fear 2 o
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Isn't remarkable how these guys expecting a golden mansion and a place 100000x better than earth after they die still do not want to die.. grin

It should be expected someone expecting better should be happy at the slightest opportunity to get it.. wink

But them no wan still die leave bad earth go perfect heaven go enjoy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by absoluteSuccess: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
They have ended their greatest tasks,

they were familiarizing us with the event of their passing on to glory.

great revivalists shall come to departure,

but the Great God abide forever.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by guiltless(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Daddy Kumuyi, may you still live longer 4 us o! we. your children in Christ still love and cherish ur presence!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by Scholar8200(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pastor Kumuyi while narrating his
bitter experience said he was
settled and not afraid to die saying: “I know if anything happens, I
will go up there to meet my
Lord.
” According to him, he made his
spirit to conquer.

I like the highlighted part. A true believer does not fear death but that does not mean he will go and stand in the express road! Paul, Moravians etc exuded the same assurance in the face of death!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by uncjay(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
johnydon22:
Isn't remarkable how these guys expecting a golden mansion and a place 100000x better than earth after they die still do not want to die.. grin

It should be expected someone expecting better should be happy at the slightest opportunity to get it.. wink

But them no wan still die leave bad earth go perfect heaven go enjoy grin

I'm sorry @Jognnydon22 but ur integrity is questionable here, so because some people believe in God and heaven mean they should die at anytime since they have better place to go?

This is more like blasphemy against humanity than your constructive religious augment. I'm sorry if I sound harsh or accusing, to me it more theists should die because of their belief.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by johnydon22(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
uncjay:

I'm sorry @Jognnydon22 but ur integrity is questionable here, so because some people believe in God and heaven mean they should die at anytime since they have better place to go?

This is more like blasphemy against humanity than your constructive religious augment. I'm sorry if I sound harsh or accusing, to me it more theists should die because of their belief.

I am responsible for what i write, you are responsible for what you understand..

I am not obligated to understand it for you.... If the bolded is what you understood from my post then am sorry, i have nothing to say over it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by uncjay(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
johnydon22:

I am responsible for what i write, you are responsible for what you understand..

I am not obligated to understand it for you.... If the bolded is what you understood from my post then am sorry, i have nothing to say over it
Well u r entitle to ur opinion. Smh.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by johnydon22(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
uncjay:

Well u r entitle to ur opinion.
I think there is need for me to break it in a simpler way.

"Someone who has a mansion in Lekki doesn't get scared when threatened with Quit notice in a one bedroom apartment he stays in Ajengunle.."

Let me hope you understand it now and not say i mean theists should go and die..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by uncjay(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
johnydon22:
I think there is need for me to break it in a simpler way.

"Someone who has a mansion in Lekki doesn't get scared when threatened with Quit notice in a one bedroom apartment he stays in Ajengunle.."

Let me hope you understand it now and not say i mean theists should go and die..
the question is what is a man with mansion in lekki doing in a room apartment in ajegunle??

You see there is reason for our existing here on earth irrespective of belief, ideology or whatever.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by johnydon22(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
uncjay:

the question is what is a man with mansion in lekki doing in a room apartment in ajegunle??

You see there is reason for our existing here on earth irrespective of belief, ideology or whatever.

Lol.. Yes actually there is a reason why you exist because i am sure there is a reason your parents got married...

Now that i am sure you cleared on my post ... hope am done now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by uncjay(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
johnydon22:

Lol.. Yes actually there is a reason why you exist because i am sure there is a reason your parents got married...

Now that i am sure you cleared on my post ... hope am done now
Lol...funny you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
smh
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death by mrphysics(m): 3:43am On Jan 12, 2016
God Bless W.F.Kumuyi.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991(pix) / "TB Joshua Is Nigeria's Greatest Tourist Attraction" - This Day / Most Religious Countries: Nigeria Ranked No 9 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.