Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Web Site Design And Software Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Site Design And Software Development (832 Views)

Tools And Software For Learning How To Hack / Classified DNA Database And Fingerprints website and software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Site Design And Software Development by lannre(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
Please I need a free trainer on website design and Software development. my ID is lannre@yahoo.com cell phone number is 08037122509 . I need a practical knowledge. Thanks.
Re: Web Site Design And Software Development by profits1: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
@poster, do you want the training online or offline? but the best is for you to start reading some things to prepare yourself so that you can ask Questions, secondly, the trainer for web design may not be the trainer for software development, I design website but cant develop software
Re: Web Site Design And Software Development by jamiu01(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
pls can someone help me out, i need a training on web desings.
Re: Web Site Design And Software Development by fxmaxony(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2009
Meanwhile visit www.giveawayoftheday.com before the end of today and get WebSite X5 Smart 7 , download and install it, its a very good web development software, pending when you see your trainer, if u don't grab it today, it wont be free again, if have any concern on how to use it get in touch with me.
Re: Web Site Design And Software Development by lannre(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2009
I cant but appreciate everyone that have called so far and people who have been inspiring and training me,I believe I owe everyone, God is your FORTRESS. My special regards to DHTML.
Re: Web Site Design And Software Development by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2009
lannre:

I cant but appreciate everyone that have called so far and people who have been inspiring and training me,I believe I owe everyone, God is your FORTRESS. My special regards to DHTML.

Dont worry, i will do whatever i can do.
Re: Web Site Design And Software Development by wizziweb: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hello,
My name is charles,
A php and mysql programmer and a professional web designer,I was hoping i could offer some help to those who want to learn web design but not software development except you wish to learn how to code web applications in php and mysql then you could call me on 07031543825 or send me an email on wizziweb@yahoo.com
You could also visit our website on www.wizziweb.net,
we offer affordable web design an programming solutions.

(1) (Reply)

Ajax/php/html / Advice On Aplication Of SPSS / How Too Make A Link Carry Out A Php Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.