Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) (2532 Views)

Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Eva Mama / Pre Order For Your Lhasa Apso Fresh Pups Now . Cute Puppies (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its been a while here that Mighty TORRES has become a household name here since he came in late last year to complete MAMA.

House of Chariots is pleased to announce the arrival of MAMA and TORRES first collabo output.
12 excellent puppies from a young bitch and sire. (first litter of 12 : from 2:37 pm on Saturday to 3:07am on Sunday 10th January 2016)

Like we always say....our puppies remain excellent as we always send PURITY in and QUALITY always come out.

watch out for more updates

1 Like

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
more pictures

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by missKiffy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Choi smiley the puppies look tiny
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
more pics

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
missKiffy:
Choi smiley the puppies look tiny

those are few hours old puppies madam...less than 5 hours after birth
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Torres..the sire

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by missKiffy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
generalj1:

those are few hours old puppies madam...less than 5 hours after birth
I know, just saying
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by nonyville: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congratz generalJ1 aka seye chariots. Eku tujo baby(pups)
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mama..the Bitch.

Mating pictures inside another device (ipad).

House of Chariot.

Whatsapp: 08053341623.
PIN: 5c0ed2e2.

Puppies will be ready by February 22,2016.

thanks

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
nonyville:
Congratz generalJ1 aka seye chariots. Eku tujo baby(pups)

thanks brother.

now the real work has started

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by tobolos(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
The combo of two excellent dogs.
Congrat General Chariot.

generalj1:
Its been a while here that Mighty TORRES has become a household name here since he came in late last year to complete MAMA.

House of Chariots is pleased to announce the arrival of MAMA and TORRES first collabo output.
12 excellent puppies from a young bitch and sire. (first litter of 12 : from 2:37 pm on Saturday to 3:07am on Sunday 10th January 2016)

Like we always say....our puppies remain excellent as we always send PURITY in and QUALITY always come out.

watch out for more updates
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by nonyville: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
generalj1:

thanks brother.

now the real work has started

@sure things boss.. The Chariot's are up & doing(capability).. Bless up bro
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2016

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
tobolos:

The combo of two excellent dogs.
Congrat General Chariot.

thanks @Tobolos...am just trying to be like you. smiley
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by KingAfo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Why formula? No milk from their mom? Please those puppies need their mums milk for now.
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by leksmedia: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bro the milk is a supplement , you wanna kill the mum ,lol they suck from the mum and u supplement them with milk
KingAfo:
Why formula? No milk from their mom? Please those puppies need their mums milk for now.

1 Like

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by barcaboi(m): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2016
learning alot from seye
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by Skulltwo: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Congrats Generalj1...I see pure water sachets, tin of Nutrilac, tin of SMA gold, and a bottle of Guinness stout; All for the puppies??
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Skulltwo:
Congrats Generalj1...I see pure water sachets, tin of Nutrilac, tin of SMA gold, and a bottle of Guinness stout; All for the puppies??

grin grin grin

that picture was just an innocent shot.

the stout and sachet water were taken by me.. you cant blame..i had been in a warm room delivering 12 puppies from 2pm till past 3am in d morning. I was merely re-hydrating after over 12 hours of continuous sweating.

meanwhile..the SMA gold was for the puppies....the Nutrilac and Glucose combi was for the Bitch.

thanks so much. I can feel the love from here self cheesy
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
barcaboi:
learning alot from seye

you dey whine me abi..... cheesy

na me be the greatest leaner here o
Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2016
leksmedia:
Bro the milk is a supplement , you wanna kill the mum ,lol they suck from the mum and u supplement them with milk

My ogas at the top don answer already.

most importantly... the maximum number of puppies that could suck at a time is around 4 or 5. that even if the mother lies flat sideways. hence around 6 or 7 puppies will just be struggling for nipple and whining.

hence you keep the ones sucking with the mother and you feed the others struggling with SMA gold...

you rotate this procedure till all puppies have enough amount of breast milk and SMA Gold supplements.

its not the best approach..but thats what works for us at the House of Chariot with our little experience. wink

1 Like

Re: Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) by generalj1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
hello great people of NL.

i seriously appreciate your calls and referrals. it shows that we have a lot of your that we have pleased.

please the puppies were few hours old when the pictures here were taken and hence they will only be ready by Feb 22, 2016.

Apologies to those that we refused their deposits now. when they are ready, they shall be sold fairly at a first come first served basis.

a total of 6 females and 5 males .

thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Kindness, Adoption And Love / Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu! / I Love Rabbits... I Want One As Pet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.