Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona (4425 Views)

19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 / Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Haywhymido:
so If the matter pained u, take a rope n hang urself. Two gentlemen r debating, u came in sounding like a people suffering frm a mad cow disease. Go back to where u came out frm, if u dont knw how to address people

See this imbècile, I dropped a head to head between them and you are shouting pains. Who's supposed to be pained here if not you

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by Haywhymido(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is Mourinhos biggest career loss margin and who inflicted it on him?

What is the head to head between pep and Mourinho
the head to head matter, i think u av posted dat here, biggest career loss, it was against pep, so what nxt But let me remind u dat, pep had his at the hands of jupp heynckes's team. So tell me what u want to bring out, out of that.
Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Haywhymido:
the head to head matter, i think u av posted dat here, biggest career loss, it was against pep, so what nxt But let me remind u dat, pep had his at the hands of jupp heynckes's team. So tell me what u want to bring out, out of that.

You lie again

Pep never faced Juup Heynckes team.

What i want to bring out is that Pep is a superior coach to Mourinho. Given the superior head to head and delivering to Jose his biggest career loss
Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by Haywhymido(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
ollah1:

See this imbècile, I dropped a head to head between them and you are shouting pains. Who's supposed to be pained here if not you
pained on what? Does dat stop mou frm being who he is?? Here where i come frm we av fun arguing with each oda. Nt barking as u r doing, so keep barking while am aving fun. U can still take d advice i gave u earlier
Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by Haywhymido(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

You lie again

Pep never faced Juup Heynckes team.

What i want to bring out is that Pep is a superior coach to Mourinho. Given the superior head to head and delivering to Jose his biggest career loss
lied again? No, i don't lie most esp. Nt with sumthing dat can be verified on the net in the next min. U gat to check up on porto history to see the real thing. On pep n jupp, if u r right dat means i got dat mixed up.
Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Haywhymido:
lied again? No, i don't lie most esp. Nt with sumthing dat can be verified on the net in the next min. U gat to check up on porto history to see the real thing. On pep n jupp, if u r right dat means i got dat mixed up.

Juu[ did not beat Pep Guardiola

But Pep gave Mourinho his worst beating and has superior head to head
Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
Haywhymido:
pained on what? Does dat stop mou frm being who he is?? Here where i come frm we av fun arguing with each oda. Nt barking as u r doing, so keep barking while am aving fun. U can still take d advice i gave u earlier

U call that bark?? Lol, u were defending Mou of having a better record against pep nw u can't say jerk.
Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by Haywhymido(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
ollah1:

U call that bark?? Lol, u were defending Mou of having a better record against pep nw u can't say jerk.
dis is what happens when u jump into an argument midway. The guy i was debating with was updating me on what pep has on his cv, while i was doing d same for jose. Basically, the argument wasnt on who av a better record against the other, it was on what they av achieved.
Re: Guardiola Not Special, My Grandfather Would Have Won At Bayern, Barcelona by princesuko(m): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Haywhymido:
really But, they(barca) cldnt tap chelsea with their parking the bus tactics into submission even after a man down in 2012. I say n i will say it again, everytime an epl get beaten by a la liga, it is because dey didnt park d bus. Dat means the 95% strength as u said is working for dem(epl teams) dey jst dont knw it

Sorry to say but when did you start watching football undecided

In 2011 Did Arsenal Not park the bus in the second Leg after Van persie scored?? undecided.

Chelsea vs Athletico in the Super Cup didn't chelsea park the Bus tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man United Vs Man City [ 2 - 1] On Febraury 12th 2011 / Uk Pool Week 35 / Bayern Munich Vs VfL Wolfsburg (2 - 0) On 28th January 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.