Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated (38769 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Don Jazzy: " I Be Like Upcoming Artist, I Wan Win Next Rated" / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by queenstlll(f): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/686277350099685380?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Davido is yet to reveal to us who is new signee is but he is getting us excited about it!

Davido wanted Lil Kesh to win the recent Next Rated Awards but he was snubbed. The HKN chief has aired his disapproval that the 20 year old did not win.

Ybnl Olamide famously ranted after his artiste didn’t win and Davido has promised he will do worse than Olamide did by pulling a Kanye on them (the Headies organizers) when the time is right.

He see tweeted Below,

We look forward to seeing what Davido‘s new artiste has to offer but hopefully he is better than his current ones.

Just Saying oooo………

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/686277350099685380?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by queenstlll(f): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by yemoxyl(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by agarawu23(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Gracito(f): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think say drama don end undecided undecided wetin we wan name dis one?

4 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by vizkiz: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Davido no get sense. Olamide actually got backup from the street and he was even trending. But watin him wan talk

Omo baba olowo ti take over undecided

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by espn(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
We can't wait!
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by ellahzy(f): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
this guy is making me love him less. cry

32 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by greatme2good(f): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
So even if the boy/man didn't do well,headies should pass the vote in favour of him.hmmm I'm just watching....I praying this one hits it big cos I haven't heard of another HKN famous artists apart from Davido.Maybe I'm wrong,I stand to be corrected though.

16 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by queenstlll(f): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
is lalasticlala on strike?

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by izikjon(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Can't wait to know who the new artiste is.....before talking about pulling a kanye
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by poshestmina(f): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dude use to be sensible a bit,wonder what happened to his brain of recent

29 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Omotayor123(f): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Abeg leave trash for Lawma undecided

5 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by kossyablaze(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mtchew all diz small boiz sef

9 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by JingoOAU(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Shoroniyen

2 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by fr3do(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
small pikin sense dey worry you

12 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
davido do your worst.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Csami(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
ellahzy:

So you love am?
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by iamVirus(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
lalasticlala ishilove, nawa ooo
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by ellahzy(f): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Csami:

So you love am?
lol nat that kinda love u thinking of...Phileo love I mean
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Smartsyn(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Davido don dey compete with Vic O, on who make the dumbest tweet on twitter.

21 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by austinvsb1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is called publicity! Now y'all can't wait to know who the artist is, can you?! He releases a single, it's good, he becomes an instant sensation..

Know your art and what works for you, simps!

31 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Atlantian: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
ellahzy:
Does he care ? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by CR77(f): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who cares
ellahzy:

2 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by VickyRotex(f): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Were is Sophia Momodu when you need her?

Seems Davido needs more baby mama drama to keep him busy while he grows some sense.

5 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by allanphash7(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Has she settled with sophia and begged imade?

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by coolhamid(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Small boy with small brain

4 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by bluewles33: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good for him
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by ibkgab001: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
ok ooooo
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Zaikon(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" / Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" / Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.