Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! (1396 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / Munachi Abii Gives A Sexy Christmas Salute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Palmwinetapper: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen showed the boys what they are missing!

Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Runtingz16: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Munachi is no where near sexy! Angelina Jolie is sexy! Rihanna is sexy. Not muna. She's just light skin and that's all she has going for her and even that is bleach!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Palmwinetapper: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Runtingz16:
Munachi is no where near sexy! Angelina Jolie is sexy! Rihanna is sexy. Not muna. She's just light skin and that's all she has going for her and even that is bleach!
leave me alone
Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Destined2win: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
The 28 year old ex beauty queen showed the boys what they are missing!

Are you still looking out for boys or men. Oh Sorry I forgot, you friend is still a boy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Palmwinetapper: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Destined2win:

Are you still looking out for boys or men. Oh Sorry I forgot, you friend is still a boy smiley
he's a man. 23
Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Destined2win: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
he's a man. 23
I really think you need a matured man in your life.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Palmwinetapper: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2016
Destined2win:
I really think you need a matured man in your life.
sharraap
Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Destined2win: 3:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
sharraap
You don't have respect abi.......
Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by axortedbabe(f): 4:34am On Jan 12, 2016
On set of what..
This is 2016,no plans to revive her so called musical career?
And why is she 28 every year..

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! by Palmwinetapper: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Destined2win:
You don't have respect abi.......
sharrap x2

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong & Governor Of Imo State Rochas Dancing Reggae Blues ( Pics & Vid ) / See The Twitter Bio Of Producer Mastercraft's Ex-girlfriend / Davido’s Ghanaian Ex Girlfriend Loves To Show Her Huge Boobs And We Love To Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.