Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel (6788 Views)

Freelance: Programming with Microsoft Office Excel. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria / Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by kensimon: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please am looking for how to design school result sheet automated system with Microsoft Excel with students position in class
Please help this is my number 08033862769
attached is the sample result sheet

Ken

1 Share

Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by styca(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello Ken

I implemented a similar solution for a school during my NYSC. I would want to help you.

send me a mail on: sorry gotta remove this.

1 Like

Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by kensimon: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
this is my email info@classicwebhost.net
Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by kensimon: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello styca
Please this is my email info@classicwebhost.net
Thanks
Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by styca(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello Kensimo,

I hope you find the attachment I sent you very useful. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers.
Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by T4kbaba(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2016
@Styca, please send attachment to me too. kreal4me@gmail.com
Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by Bishop(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
I would be glad if u could send to me too owiatf@gmail.com
Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by lusim(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
I will be glad if u could send me similar attachment. Really need it. Thanks.

styca:
Hello Kensimo,

I hope you find the attachment I sent you very useful. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers.
Re: How To Design School Result Sheet Automated System With Microsoft Excel by lusim(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
My email is: takeitallever@ gmail.com

lusim:
I will be glad if u could send me similar attachment. Really need it. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Php Vs Python / How Can I Recover My Facebook Account That Has Hacked? / MCSE: How Many Exams To Write?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.