Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,948 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

O Ye Nigerians And People Of Goodwill, Pray For My Presidency! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O Ye Nigerians And People Of Goodwill, Pray For My Presidency! (420 Views)

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O Ye Nigerians And People Of Goodwill, Pray For My Presidency! by Destined2win: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
'For thou shall know the meaning of Peace and abundance

when I ascend the throne.

Like in the times of Solomon,

the kingdom shall have peace,

both within and outside its borders,

and gold shall be plentiful like the sands in the seashore

Pray for my Presidency!'

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate:CJN Denies Being At War With Buhari, EFCC Over Court Orders / Hear The Then President Goodluck Jonathan Speak / Nigeria To Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.