Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Funny Tweets And Memes Inspired By Olamide’s Rant At The Headies 2015 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Tweets And Memes Inspired By Olamide’s Rant At The Headies 2015 (1032 Views)

Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Tweets And Memes Inspired By Olamide’s Rant At The Headies 2015 by marycool18(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Olamide’s reaction after his protégé, Lil Kesh, lost the Next Rated award to Reekado Banks at the 10th edition of Nigeria’s hip hop world awards, The Headies on January 1, 2016 will be remembered for years.
The rapper, with his YBNL crew, joined Adekunle Gold on stage as the ‘Sade’ singer won the award for ‘Best Alternative’ song and after Adekunle’s acceptance speech, Olamide took the microphone angrily rants: ‘Lil Kesh is our Next Rated artiste, Bleep that shit, baba iyayan, street ti take over.’
He continued: ‘Every fucking single was a hit, back to back from ‘Lyrically’ to ‘Shoki’ to ‘Efejoku’, koni da fun iya anybody.’ He then slammed the microphone on stage, threw his cup on the floor and gave the middle finger as he stormed off the stage....

Re: Funny Tweets And Memes Inspired By Olamide’s Rant At The Headies 2015 by marycool18(f): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
More

(1) (Reply)

When She Types "I'll SUICIDE In Life" Instead Of "I'll SUCCEED In Life" ;D / Hahaha......the Goalkeeper Na Confra / I WILL LEAVE THIS NIGERIA AND GO TO MY VILLAGE CROSS RIVER STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.