Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos (1829 Views)

Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble / Quick Sales Of 7 Plots Of Land At Buena Vista Estate Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lands are available for Exchange for land, I have developed a couple of plots for investors , you don't have to drop the documents until all agreements are made.

www.gabolsolutions.com
Ebomid Filling Station, Orimedu, Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2016
JUST COME AND INSPECT
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by millhouse: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2016
ur heading is confusing

2 Likes

Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2016
Sa
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
SA
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 24, 2016
gabolz:
Lands are available for Exchange for land, I have developed a couple of plots for investors , you don't have to drop the documents until all agreements are made.

www.gabolsolutions.com

I don't understand. Are we supposed to give you our cars and collect your land
Please explain.
Thanks!
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Yes please, that's exactly what it means
You bring in cars for land exchange
For example, a registered Toyota Camry 04 model that should sell for 800k, will get you a Gazetted land worth 1.5m. And you can start development even before dropping the car keys.
And you have options of upland and swampy areas for example instead of 1plot of dry land you can get from 1.5plot of swamp to 2plots of swamps.
Better cars like Venza can get you as much as 4to 5plots of upland and so on.
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
gabolz:
Yes please, that's exactly what it means
You bring in cars for land exchange
For example, a registered Toyota Camry 04 model that should sell for 800k, will get you a Gazetted land worth 1.5m. And you can start development even before dropping the car keys.
And you have options of upland and swampy areas for example instead of 1plot of dry land you can get from 1.5plot of swamp to 2plots of swamps.
Better cars like Venza can get you as much as 4to 5plots of upland and so on.

This is quite interesting (if genuine). grin
How will you be able to assess the value/worth of the car?
I've got a Honda Accord 06/07 model (Discussion Continues) which I've used for only one year. How would you value that? wink

I'm sure you've got ALL the documents pertaining to ownership of the land, so that one won't get into arguments with other people who claim they own the land? angry

Lastly (and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to), why do you want to trade you land for cars? What do you plan to do with all those cars?
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am sourcing the cars for the Omo oniles, not for myself.

I traded my Registered Benz 320 ML for a plot successfully and I have taken two other people to the same family for genuine land deals.

Like I said you probably should involve your own lawyers if you have the capacities for a real big deal.

I only get my own commission after both parties are smiling, and I get to sell my own blocks to you for either fencing or foundation works.

Plus I am a Quantity Surveyor, i can also do your building designs and construction works.
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by phemmy88(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
.....I once heard something like that when I was still residing within that environment.... Trade car for a plot of land. Sounds funny though :-)
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
gabolz:
I am sourcing the cars for the Omo oniles, not for myself.

I traded my Registered Benz 320 ML for a plot successfully and I have taken two other people to the same family for genuine land deals.

Like I said you probably should involve your own lawyers if you have the capacities for a real big deal.

I only get my own commission after both parties are smiling, and I get to sell my own blocks to you for either fencing or foundation works.

Plus I am a Quantity Surveyor, i can also do your building designs and construction works.

I'm getting more and more interested, especially since you say you've done it before.

Lemme think about it, I'll get back to you.
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Make haste while the sun shine
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2016
So that govt can come and collect the land later, abi?
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Titled Plots of Land, please find out the meaning
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Come and see
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by millhouse: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
It's for real..
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
For real
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by akeensbussy(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
if you fall for this cheap fraud from omonile ur car will enter voice mail. I deal with omonile everyday.

when omonile try to exchange land for car, there is a problem with such land.If you like involve lawyer you will still pay for the land cash.

when you want to start developement, that is where you will pay for the land. They will charge for all the fees u can imagine in your life. u may even drop the land at the end. be wise.

1 Like

Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is no fraud Akeenbussy , our office address is up there and we are registered too. You don't just sit down there and say things that you can't justify.

Pls if you are interested come to our office with your lawyer, and see things for yourself.

This is better than buying with cash , because you know who is driving your car, and you can collect it back if you feel cheated after or during the transaction,unlike money that would be spent in days ,the cars are mostly used for at least 3 months before they sell them again. That's good enough time for you to perfect your documents.

Call us now 08035919865
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
gabolz:

www.gabolsolutions.com
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
gabolz:

www.gabolsolutions.com
smiley cheesy cheesy grin smiley smiley smiley grin smiley
Re: Trade your Cars For Titled Plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki Lagos by gabolz(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2016
gabolz:

www.gabolsolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy 6 & Get 1 Free 800k Land @THE GARNET Estate Ketu, Epe Lagos. / 200 Plots Of Land @ Okun Ajah, Lekki, (C Of O ) / Various Plots Of Land At Baruwa Nad Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.