Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC (982 Views)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
He has not lost weight though and the beard even if over grown looks well kept.... #fresh

Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by PAINGAIN: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
He looks rugged in the 2nd picture
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by BushidoBlue(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
KAANempire:
He has not lost weight though and the beard even if over grown looks well kept.... #fresh

Hope u know that's an old picture and since when did they allow phones in prison? Small boy

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Hope u know that's an old picture and since when did they allow phones in prison? Small boy

Big boy...

http://www.theheraldng.com/olisa-metuhs-shocking-new-look-days-efcc-detention-2/?utm_source=dlvr.it_nnd&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by EternalTruths: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dictatorship is back undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by DaBullIT(m): 6:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Fake photo
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by baby124: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Is this EFCC detention cell or a hotel. Instead of this guy to be sleeping in an unplastered 2x2 room with shalanga by the side. I see flat screen TV. Even his beard looks healthy and lined. Is this a joke
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by tyson99(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2016
I doubt the pic
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by hollywater: 6:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Dasuki :I gave 2 Suv to one mr Buhari last year. EFCC :do you mean our own Buhari? Haba what kind of question is this na Oga efcc?EFCC: Okay i understand, but do you have any evidence? No Oga efcc.Did i provide you with any evidence before you started arresting all the people i mentioned?
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by goodlifehyd(m): 6:50am On Jan 12, 2016
BushidoBlue:

can even see a plasma hanging on the wall, if na like this naija prison make sense almost half of the country would prefer being in there than suffering on the streets
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2016
KAANempire:

Big boy...

http://www.theheraldng.com/olisa-metuhs-shocking-new-look-days-efcc-detention-2/?utm_source=dlvr.it_nnd&utm_medium=twitter
Can't believe theherald posted that crap. That is an old pic of his taken from his fb page.

What a shame.
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by BushidoBlue(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2016
KAANempire:

Big boy...

Plus you and your fake news outlet explain to us why he has a phone in prison or why there is a TV in his cell...
Ok let me help you Mr copy and paste...
Olisa Metuh put that pix in his Facebook almost a year ago....
Your fake source copied it from SaharaReporters and so did you...

Small pikin
Re: Olisa Metuh's New Look After Days With The EFCC by BushidoBlue(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2016
goodlifehyd:
can even see a plasma hanging on the wall, if na like this naija prison make sense almost half of the country would prefer being in there than suffering on the streets

(1) (Reply)

Customs Or Police, Who Is More Corrupt? / UNN To Host Semester Exams Online From Now Onwards / Ekiti Gate: Evidence Been Review Right Now On Channelstv, Please Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.