Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Artquake's 'alanta' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artquake's 'alanta' (693 Views)

Naija Latest Dance Step After Alanta Artquake Milando Officail Video / Artquake Alanta Lyricx / Exclusive - Lastest Dance In Nigeria- Alanta--the Latest Hit Single By Artquake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artquake's 'alanta' by phantom(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
lol, I thoroughly enjoyed this video.Wats up with this new dance style.Funny enough i don prefer am to yahoozee.Also saw it on big bamo's new vid, Not bad at all, lol
Re: Artquake's 'alanta' by Thirdborn: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
The dance 'Alanta has existed for a while now, but the song by Artquake is a very silly and terribly made song, imagine the crap has almost 5 verses and no bridge. No wonder they never had a hit in their 10 shitty years in music.
Re: Artquake's 'alanta' by las240s(m): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2009
haba third born mr player hater nawa oo wetin people fit do to satisfy people like you self aside from the fact that the Artquake Alanta has been generally accepted by peole as a hit we all appreciate the guys for been there and still staying relevat mention some of those who started with these guys who are still relevant today is it Black reverendz,or tripple B, x appeal Ruff rugged and Raw def o clan, please mention and pls listen to the song again and point me the 5 verses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-RjfXegCsg&feature=related and is there a standard rule that say all songs must have a bridge?Na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Music Production Tutorial(become A Music Producer Now!) / Aint Jukebox Better Dan The Pulse? / Nowadays Most Of Us Like To Read On The Portable Devices Which Makes Life More C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.