Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Hillary Clinton And Bernie Sanders Tied In The Key Polls! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton And Bernie Sanders Tied In The Key Polls! (511 Views)

Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton And Bernie Sanders Tied In The Key Polls! by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders are in a statistical tie in both Iowa and New Hampshire, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist College poll.

The polls, which both had a margin of error of +/- 4.8 percent, showed that Clinton had 48 percent among likely Iowa caucus-goers, compared to Sanders’ 45 percent and former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley's 5 percent. In New Hampshire, however, the poll found Sanders had 50 percent among likely primary voters, compared to Clinton's 46 percent and O’Malley's 1 percent.

The close results of the polls highlight the challenges the Clinton campaign faces.

On Saturday, the Clinton campaign sent an email to supporters in New Hampshire appealing for donations, writing “we’re neck and neck in New Hampshire, and I need my best supporters like you with me.” Earlier in the week, the Clinton campaign sent another email to New Hampshire supporters: “Just four weeks from the New Hampshire primary the polls are (seriously!) tight.”

On Wednesday, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook sent an email to supporters with the subject line “nervous.” The email went on to say that he's “not trying to be dramatic about this situation (I swear! I’m really not!), but there’s a situation developing in Iowa and New Hampshire that could change the course of this election.”

The Iowa caucuses are held on February 1 and the New Hampshire Primary is held on February 10.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-neck-neck-hampshire-iowa/story?id=36196183
Re: Hillary Clinton And Bernie Sanders Tied In The Key Polls! by justmenoni: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
I want Hillary to win lol grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Meeting With APC National Working Committee / Uwazuruike Announces Election In Biafra Territories / Arms Scandal: Ohanaeze Youths Give Nwobodo 21-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.