Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Can A Geology Graduate Fit Into NCC? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can A Geology Graduate Fit Into NCC? (495 Views)

NCC Begins Financial Checks Of Telcos; Directors To Serve Only 15 Years / What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Geology Graduate / Career In Geosciences (geology, Geophysics, Mining, Petroleum Engineer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Geology Graduate Fit Into NCC? by Ajisebioyolaari: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2016
So yesterday, I met an old friend of mine who was my roommate back in the University. After several discussions, she asked me if a graduate of Geology can fit into Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). In my opinion, I told her it is very possible as she will definitely fit into one department within the commission. She explained that someone is offering her the job but she is worried that her discipline may not be relevant in the commission. 

For those who know about the structure and departments of NCC, do you think she can stand a chance? If yes, what is the pay structure like? Will she advance in this organisation or should she pursue a related course to stay relevant? Is it worth the effort? 

Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Can A Geology Graduate Fit Into NCC? by fuckerholic(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2016
In Nigeria employment is not given based on discipline although some govt offices considers it.but let her secure the job first

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Advice ICAN Or CITN / Where Can Graduate Of This Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.