Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash (720 Views)

Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals / EFCC To Falae, Odili, Ladoja: Refund Cash Or Face Trial / New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2016
The National Secretary of the Accord, Dr. Samson Isibor, has urged a chieftain of the party and former Oyo State governor, Chief Rashidi Ladoja, to return the N100m he collected from Chief Tony Anenih for the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Isibor said Ladoja did not disclose receipt of the money to state chapters of the party.

Speaking to our reporter in Benin City,Isibor said the party was disturbed about the revelation from the arms deal scandal.

Isibor urged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to arrest and prosecute Ladoja until the N100m was returned to the coffers.

He said: “Ladoja should be made to return the money. No money was disbursed to state chapters of the Accord Party.

“What he did with the PDP without our consent was fraudulent.”

Also, the Edo State chapter of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) feigned ignorance of the disbursement of any cash by its National Chairman, Chief Olu Falae.

It said Falae should reveal how much he gave the state chapter.

Its state chairman, Prince Frank Ukonga, said the party entered into partnership with President Goodluck Jonathan ahead of the 2015 general elections and that any question about N100m was stupid.

He said: “I don’t know anything about the money. Go and ask Chief Olu Falae how much came to Edo.”

Meanwhile, the Ondo State chapter of the party yesterday insisted that Falae did not collect any fund from the office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) Ibrahim Dasuki.

A statement by its Director of Administration and Publicity,Remi Olayiwola, said: ”The fact of the matter is that the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) neither met,discussed nor collected any money whatsoever from the office of the NSA.

“It is also necessary to let you know that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) has never asked Chief Falae to refund any money nor spoken with him on such allegation in connection with any fund as at the date of the publication of the report.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/accord-to-ladoja-refund-n100m-onsa-cash/
Re: Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by PRYCE(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2016
thenationonlineng.net!!
Re: Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by carinmom(f): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2016
PRYCE:
thenationonlineng.net!!
Do you have any problem with the source
Re: Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by PRYCE(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2016
carinmom:

Do you have any problem with the source
As you can see!

Don't like reading news coming out of Tinubu's bedroom!... Or his Smelly mouth (FFK)

And do you have any problem with my having a problem with the source?
Re: Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by carinmom(f): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2016
PRYCE:
As you can see!

Don't like reading news coming out of Tinubu's bedroom!... Or his Smelly mouth (FFK)

And do you have any problem with my having a problem with the source?
Had the source of the news been breaking times or trentonline you wouldn't have had any problem with it abi
Re: Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by PRYCE(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2016
carinmom:

Had the source of the news been breaking times or tetraonline you wouldn't have had any problem with it abi
Well it means you also have a problem with the breaking times and 'tetraonline' (I'm sure you meant the trentonline) too... You mentioned them.... So aren't we thesame?
Re: Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by lirbuj: 8:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Its so sad how these old men are taking the Nigerian youths for a ride..from Anenih to Yakassai, Bode George,Nwobodo, Falae. These are the same people who will turn around and castigate the youths of idleness and laziness....I think posterity will not forgive these old men. I just weep for my country- NIgeria! May God bless PMB!
Re: Accord To Ladoja: Refund N100m ONSA Cash by spako4(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2016
I pity the naive Accord party supporters

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Students Hilarious Perfect Answers To Final Exam Questions / RE: Advise to APC for Internal Financing: Was the President Sincere? / Breaking: See New Pdp National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.