Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

So That APC Does Not Implode! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So That APC Does Not Implode! (698 Views)

Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So That APC Does Not Implode! by jeffizy(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2016
CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!
It was a chant that had a great effect on the masses. It was a word that they needed to manifest in all the areas of their lives.

And it came. Effortlessly from the top due to the bastardization of the reason for governance by the PDP . They opted for personal allures.

But rhetorics aside, the change is coming from everywhere . And one major Change is that of former PDP lawless men and Yam eaters changing their sinking party membership for that of the APC.

Now, there's the impending implosion of the APC due to a mix of the bad and rotten eggs from the former ruling party.

What I see now will be a selective wrist slapping for some, while some get beheaded for the same crime of “Yam eating".

APC seem to have decided to get lazy after their success at the April polls. They are so contented with the influx of every charlatan that has a little semblance of popularity in his/her home turf.
No guidelines , no hierarchy. Just a swell in numbers that won't bring anything but infighting and Pharaoh's snake eating snake situation.

APC have forgotten so fast how they profited from the internal Royal rumble that put a final nail on the party's coffin for good.

If APC continues trying to become a mega party like the cancerous PDP , the Change they chant will fast be a facade and a mirage.
Re: So That APC Does Not Implode! by ernesty20(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Where is ur sauce?
Re: So That APC Does Not Implode! by kayjasper(f): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2016
ernesty20:
Where is ur sauce?

Sauce ko, Tomato paste ni!!!

You think every post here is "copy and paste"?

3 Likes

Re: So That APC Does Not Implode! by ernesty20(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2016
kayjasper:

Sauce ko, Tomato paste ni!!!

You think every post here is "copy and paste"?
wow u have good lips.. Feel like planting kisses on them
Re: So That APC Does Not Implode! by jeffizy(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
ernesty20:
Where is ur sauce?
I didn't cook rice. I planted it sir.

1 Like

Re: So That APC Does Not Implode! by ernesty20(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2016
jeffizy:
I didn't cook rice. I planted it sir.
u try
Re: So That APC Does Not Implode! by oteneaaron(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2016
Politics is one helluva game. But I will only take the OP serious if he isn't in way baised with his analysis..(wait...aren't we all biased?)

In othe news.....we need a good Nigerian freelance logo designer.......to complete a job within 3-4 weeks.....
Our budget is 5k pls read the details and bid bfor the job here---- http://www.sourcegig.com/project/logo-design-for-sourcegig-com/

Thanks
Re: So That APC Does Not Implode! by jeffizy(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Not being biased at all.
Just my own observation.

No party affiliation at all.

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate: $2.1b Looted Fund, Not Party Issues But Our Future. Nigeria Ronu / Metuh's Handcuff / Corrected 2016 Appropriation Bill Is A Waste, A Fraud, An Embarrassment – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.