Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

See What I Saw On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw On Facebook (730 Views)

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Facebook by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Leader, Sheik Sani Haliru (NowBrother Paul Haliru) who has now converted to the Christian faith after 44 Years as a Muslim Jihadist hardliner revealed the full list of Boko HaramSponsor!!!Question: Who are you and where are youfrom?Answer: My name is Sheik Sani Haliru. I am from Niger Republic, but mymother is from Borno State of Nigeria andI grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri,(Northern Nigeria) where I was trained.Q: Trained as what and under whose tutelage?A: I was trained as an Almajiri, after four years,at the age of 14, I was sent toKano City, Kano State where I was trainedin the Sheik Abubakar Gummi Schoolof Arabic studies.Q: So you know Sheik Abubakar Gummi?A: Yes, and I also know his children and obeyed all the teachings he laid downbefore he died.Q: So who tutored you and who is your mentor?A: Sheik Abubakar Gummi tutored me. Mymentor was Osama bin Laden, anduntil my conversion from Islam to the Christian faith, my dreams andaspirations in life was to do more than Osama bin Laden did before he died onSunday, May 1, 2011.Q: You said that your mentor was Osama bin Laden. Is he still your mentor?A: I am now a changed person. The Sheik Sani Haliru is now a new creature,old things have passed away because I now have Jesus Christ that I hated andpersecuted for 44 years.Q: Tell me about your past and how manycountries of the World you have beento?A: I cannot tell all about my past because it will take several days to tell mystory and about my conversion experience to Christianity. I have been to eightcountries.Q: Can you please name them?A: I have been to Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Egyptand of course to my own country Niger Republic.Q: Where did you receive your training and as what?A: I received my training in Libya and Pakistan as an Attack Strategist. I wastrained along side with some highly placed Nigerians and other foreignNationals who were marked (he showed me the proof of his mark with a sign)in the form of a sword in the hand to fight and kill for Allah.Q: Can you give me some of the names ofyour colleagues with whom youreceived training in Libya and Pakistan?A: They are scattered all over the country and we were not too many then.Q: Just mention but a few names.A: Ali Baba Nur, Asari Dokubo, Jasper Akinbo, Mohammed Yusuf, Salisu Maigari,Danlami Abubakar, Cletus Okar, Ali Qaqa, Maigari Haliru and Asabe Dantala tomention but a few.Q: Which of the Asari’s do you mean?A: The Niger Delta war king. He was a year ahead of me in Benghazi trainingcamp in Libya.Q: Who financed your training in Libya and Pakistan?A: You will not believe me and only God will judge the Chief sponsor ofterrorism in Nigeria whose name I will notmention because he is so powerfuland even the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is so much afraid of theman.Q: If you really know the Christ in you, why are you afraid to tell me the nameof the man who sponsored you and the date or approximate period hesponsored you.A: I am not afraid because he knows me and he cannot deny it if he sees meface to face.Q: Then tell me, who is this powerful man?A: The man is no other person than the man they call IBB now as I am talkingto you, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida has more than 600 men andwomen Jihadists who are under his pay role. They are scattered all over theCountry and he (IBB) can use them to destroy Nigeria.Q: Did you say six hundred?A: Yes 600 + IBB’s agents of destruction are in the Nigeria Army (NA), NigeriaPolice Force (NPF), Navy, Air Force, Oil and Gas sectors, even in the financehome such as in top level positions of CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) and otherbanks. You find them in politics, in the Senate, National Assembly, in the mediaboth print and electronic and even in Aso Rock, Abuja (Nigeria’s capital).Q: How do you mean by this statement “and even in the finance…”?A: Yes, I mean every word I say; even the Islamic bank champion was plantedby IBB to help in Islamizing Nigeria.Q: So how can you describe IBB?A: IBB is a “green snake” in green grass. He is the main problem of Nigeriaalong with members of the Cabal.Q: Have you forwarded any of these evidence(s) to Aso Rock or to SSS (StateSecurity Services)?A: I attempted to do so a few weeks ago and I was arrested and detained fortwo days because IBB’S men are so many in SSS (State Security Services) aswell. After I was released by the grace of God, they (the Police) warned menever to blow up the polity or provoke violence and I should keep my so-calledborn-again with me or else I will go to jail.Q: So you were a key member and a registered jihadist hardliner.A: Yes, I was.Q: Under what group?A: I was a Boko Haramist. But Boko Haram is just a cover name to give it aname. I have my identity as a founding member of the dreaded jama’aful Ahlulsunna wal Liddawati wal Jihad, aka Boko Haram.Q: Apart from IBB, who are the other top sponsors of terrorism in this country?A: They are many, but IBB is the major financier. He introduced the suicidebombing that started when he killed Dele Giwa. I have the names of sixtraditional rulers and seven present & ex-Governors as well as several topmilitary and security officers who are co-sponsoring the socalled Boko Haram. it so sad dat our so called leaders are said to be co- sponsor of boko haram, those who we look up on for salvation from insurgency are the main sponsor of terrorism....How do we suggest a solution to insurgency in this nation
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4107523707
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook by DaBullIT(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
How true is this?

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Nigeria Without Saraki / Buhari, Create Lake Chad Basin Agricultural Development Agency (LACBADA) / How My Government Plans To Overcome Impact Of Oil Crisis-president Buhari Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.